Barkley on BARBEE he will win

AUinEM

Charles was lead to believe Gill would probably be hired, then Chizik came in the picture and Gill was out. Barkley spoke out too soon based on what he thought was gonna happen.  It was a kneejerk reaction.

Charles has given MILLIONS to Auburn, Leeds HS and other organizations he cares about.  He loves Auburn as much as the next guy and only wants what's best for all the Tiger teams.

Charles was lead to believe Gill would probably be hired, then Chizik came in the picture and Gill was out. Barkley spoke out too soon based on what he thought was gonna happen.  It was a kneejerk reaction.

Charles has given MILLIONS to Auburn, Leeds HS and other organizations he cares about.   He loves Auburn as much as the next guy and only wants what's best for all the Tiger teams.

Exactly, sometimes we as Auburn fans throw Charles under the bus but he's given so much money to Auburn its unbelievable. Barkley knows whats best for Auburn and he said he would support Chizik as well. War Eagle Charles... and he def. still hates Alabama.

Barkley is a good Auburn man. Like all of us he is not perfect. Sometimes he speaks without stopping to think. We all do. The difference is when I do it nobody but my wife and kids hear it so I don't get into to much trouble. Becuase of his position in the sports world when he speaks it is heard everywhere.

I do agree about his golf swing it hurts to watch. Let's just give him a mulligan on the Gill thing and the golf swing and move on.

:wareagle::wedance::wareagle::tdau::we::aufb:  We need an Auburn Basketball emoticom

I like Barkley for many reasons. Most of all because he is uncensored.

As stated above, he give more than most know. His public persona is not all of what he is.

If nothing else, I'd rather he be on my team than the opposition :laugh: 

That and he made one heck of a host on Saturday Night Live.  If you didn't catch it, you need to go to youtube.  Charles may not be the greatest actor, but he was funny to watch with the cast of SNL.

Archived