TONIGHTS GAME

Does anyone know if tonights game will be on TV?

No but the softball team is on ESPN2 and 3 at 4:30. Not sure if EDT or CDT. Check your local listings as they say.

Does anyone know if tonights game will be on TV?

Also if you go to d1baseball.com it will have a gametracker linked for all the games this weekend.  They also have all the baseball scores from across the conference/country if you want to check those out.

Ole Miss uses a different gametracker than Auburn, but it has a nice play-by-play feature I use to keep track.  Hope that helps!

I believe the SEC has recommend Fl and SC because of their ranking.  It's a shame that only a selective few are placed on TV.  I think they should have placed us on tv more, simple because of where we were to where we are now.  This team is playing lights outs, they still need to sure up the pitching and feilding some, but things are looking great for AU baseball again.

WAR EAGLE!

I believe the SEC has recommend Fl and SC because of their ranking.  It's a shame that only a selective few are placed on TV.  I think they should have placed us on tv more, simple because of where we were to where we are now.  This team is playing lights outs, they still need to sure up the pitching and feilding some, but things are looking great for AU baseball again.

WAR EAGLE!

You are correct they are Televising the SC-FL game again...Bummer!!!! :pcprobs::banghead:

Why should I go to another site?  Last night, I got the best play-by-play ever, complete with comments !!!  I'm gonna stay right here and let my AE brethren report the game.  Go back and look at last night's thread;  I had so much fun and laughed my @#$ off!!!  Thanks, guys.

WAR EAGLE!

You are correct they are Televising the SC-FL game again...Bummer!!!! :pcprobs::banghead:

Yeppers fl v.s sc was on direct tv last evening. Make matters worse I have a choice of my soon to be 2yr old  and I watching Wonder Pets or the turds v.s. Texas a&m football game. We chose the Wonder Pets  followed by  Yo Gabba Gabba. Would rather watch some strange guy in a weird fuzzy hat than a drunk bear in a weird little hat  anyday of the week.

Yeah hopefully the game thread will have good updates tonight. I will be on the road playing navigator and checking scores. Does it come on the radio across central GA?

link to Auburn radio 94.5 FM Birmingham   game is on live..... let it download only takes a few seconds

javascript:openwin();function%20openwin(){playerwin=window.open("http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/citadel/?sid=3070","playerwin","width=758,height=395,resizable=0,top=0,left=0");}

Archived