US Open

AA

Who you think wins???  Looks like it will be a lesson in endurance.  I am gonna say Phil breaks through finally

I think Federer will win it this year. Oh wait, wrong US Open

:-\

I gotta go with Phil as well. He's hitting it straight right now and pretty consistent.

I'm going with Dustin Johnson he has won the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am 2 years in a row and stands at 1 under now. My second choice is Jason Dufner, former AU golfer, at 3 over. I know both are long shots.

I think Dustin Johnson is a pretty good pick

I am pulling for Graeme to win it. Pebble Beach should host the Open every year, that place is absolutely beautiful.

Man how about that hole 14 yesterday???

It made those millionaires playing golf look as frustrated as me.

Zach Johnson would like to forget the 9 he carded on 14 yesterday!

He did have a very nice back nine.  He is in position to make a run tomorrow.  He proved on 18 that he can go around trees.  ;D    I know.  That was bad.

He did have a very nice back nine.  He is in position to make a run tomorrow.  He proved on 18 that he can go around trees.   ;D    I know.  That was bad.

:laugh: Well played.

I think Dustin Johnson is a pretty good pick

Yep he loves Pebble Beach. We shall see how he handles US Open pressure. Its alot different than your everyday tourament.

Dustin Johnson loses 6 strokes on 2, 3 & 4. I kinda doubt he can come back. Ernie Els looking good, playing steady. Tiger not playing good so far. McDowell playing well. Gonna be interesting  between now and around 8pm.

I'm rooting for Ernie to win #3.

That was tough Sunday round. There was very little scoring done at all. McDowell won with his stellar putting and few mistakes. Dustin's meltdown was sad to watch. He will be a threat the rest of the year. I bet he learned a lot.

Pretty tough to sleep on a lead in a major. I didn't think Dustin would have such an epic meltdown, but I bet he did learn alot about major pressure. Dude is stupid long. He will get his major soon enough.

Pretty tough to sleep on a lead in a major. I didn't think Dustin would have such an epic meltdown, but I bet he did learn alot about major pressure. Dude is stupid long. He will get his major soon enough.

^^This^^ I hate to see that happen but like you said he will learn.

Archived