Great Turnaround Story about Former Auburn DL David Battle

AUSportTalk

Great story. Glad to see him get his life turned in the right direction and him be around to help steer others in the right direction. Looks like the cycle of men in his family going to prison has stopped with all 3 of his sons in college and not running the streets. Good luck to you David in the future. Keep up the good work. WDE!

:wareagle:

'So great to hear stories like this.  God is good and has a plan for us.  He's using this guy in a big way now.  Good stuff!  God Bless!!!

Strong story there. You have to wish him well and continued success.

Wow! What an inspiration to all. This guy is living proof that it doesn't matter where your at in life or how old you are, you can always turn it around. What makes the story truely inspiring to me, is not only did he get his life back on track (with the help of those around him), he is now using his life experiences to help guide others. A great story indeed.

I know David and I can tell you that he is an amazing person. It really is a testament to anyone who has been in his situation that you can overcome adversity. I am proud to call this man my friend. Thanks for posting this article!

Archived