Is it just me or...

bootskii

does Bama offer everyone under the sun a scholarship. I swear its like they get on rivals and find out who all the 4 and 5 star players are and offer them. I know there is nothing wrong with wanting to have talent on your team but you don't know what kind of people these players are. This is what I like about Auburn's recruiting. They try to get guys who "mesh" well with in their system,  believe in the ideals of the team, and with get along with other players. I know this topic is beaten to death but we had Seastrunk wanting to come and we basically told him we didn't want him because of his attitude. I think this is going to be a key to our success in the future because players work harder and play better if they all believe and are driven by one common goal and believe in each other.

I don't remember anything concrete about Seastrunk having an attitude problem, but I hear about it a lot.  Link?? 

I don't remember anything concrete about Seastrunk having an attitude problem, but I hear about it a lot.  Link?? 

There's no link. But all the coaches at the Army All-American Game said he was consistently late to practices and meetings, and didnt seem like he even wanted to be there. That will get Auburn uninterested in you in a hurry

does Bama offer everyone under the sun a scholarship. I swear its like they get on rivals and find out who all the 4 and 5 star players are and offer them. I know there is nothing wrong with wanting to have talent on your team but you don't know what kind of people these players are. This is what I like about Auburn's recruiting. They try to get guys who "mesh" well with in their system,  believe in the ideals of the team, and with get along with other players. I know this topic is beaten to death but we had Seastrunk wanting to come and we basically told him we didn't want him because of his attitude. I think this is going to be a key to our success in the future because players work harder and play better if they all believe and are driven by one common goal and believe in each other.

dont worry about Alabama

Archived