SEC Unit Rankings: DB

thetully

I think AU's secondary is better than what UAT has comin back. As in I like our personnel better. Also, people (media and necks) like to talk about how great weeman is at coaching DBs, yet Coach Chizik has coached more Thorpe winners. Advantage Auburn.

I think AU's secondary is better than what UAT has comin back. As in I like our personnel better. Also, people (media and necks) like to talk about how great weeman is at coaching DBs, yet Coach Chizik has coached more Thorpe winners. Advantage Auburn.

agreed

Well said!

I think if ZE, AS and MM can stay healthy, plus NT and DW continuing to improve, the secondary will be a big plus for AU this season  :wedance: and if the offense lives up to it's portential,  :tdau:that will mean less time on the field for the defense.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think if ZE, AS and MM can stay healthy, plus NT and DW continuing to improve, the secondary will be a big plus for AU this season  :wedance: and if the offense lives up to it's portential,  :tdau:that will mean less time on the field for the defense.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^ LOL!!!!  got anymore abbreviations?  :yay:  :tease: ^^^^^^^ :thumbsup::bow:

Bammer and Florida will always be at the top untill the start getting beat by the SEC again.  Doesnt seem to matter how good they might actually be. 

I would have personally put UF at 1 then LSU at 2.  If they have Bama ranked third based on Mark Barron and the possibility that some others could be good, then Patrick Peterson and Eugene at LSU should be ranked above them.

I think Auburn is ranked about right, they should be the lower middle of the SEC.  We have a good bit of talent at corner on both sides and our safeties could be good if they knock the rust off quick and return to form.

Honestly, I wasn't aware that South Carolina was supposed to be that good in the secondary and I would have thought that UGA would be up there somewhere since they are basing a lot of this on potential to be good.

its hard to put much stock in this because most believe dwash is our best corner and we dont even know if zac will play again. we have too many ?s in our secondary to be rated at all. with that said we have potential to be the best, or it could be ugly.

So Alabama's secondary, one of the biggest question marks in the SEC this season, is the third best... :rolleyes:

Of course.

Supprised they didn't rank the Turds first.

Archived