Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

Who in the right mind wants to wear those ugly red jersey.  They look *******.

*Edit: Yeah... not quite "family-friendly"!

DJ, you beat me to it.  :laugh:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who in the right mind wants to wear those ugly red jersey.  They look *******.

*Edit: Yeah... not quite "family-friendly"!

DJ, you beat me to it.  :laugh:

quickdrawmcgrawres.jpg

by the way QBDad, you have now reached internet fame....being called out by the bammers.  Congrats lol

From a bama board:

* triple000buckshot

* 'Bama Veteran

* 3073 posts this site

* Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 10:55 PM

Re: Think I heard a Nuke in Lee county..

RT14,

I cant since I did not post the info but I can tell you all the rumors the barn has lied about the past 6 months has just been exposed!

They will tell you it is just a bunch of smoke from us *bamm*ers but their insiders know the truth!  Isn't that right austudent22 and michael14??

A few others heard the same as well including the dad of a current LB and the dad of a QB commit!  One post on ITAT and the other on auburneagle!!

They are in serious spin mode and are now being issued "cue cards" on how to address and deflect the upcoming questions!!!

I find it funny that the auburn coaches are having to teach classes on how to address the media now of all time!

by the way QBDad, you have now reached internet fame....being called out by the bammers.  Congrats lol

From a bama board:

* triple000buckshot

* 'Bama Veteran

* 3073 posts this site

* Ignore this Member

Posted: Yesterday 10:55 PM

Re: Think I heard a Nuke in Lee county..

RT14,

I cant since I did not post the info but I can tell you all the rumors the barn has lied about the past 6 months has just been exposed!

They will tell you it is just a bunch of smoke from us *bamm*ers but their insiders know the truth!  Isn't that right austudent22 and michael14??

A few others heard the same as well including the dad of a current LB and the dad of a QB commit!  One post on ITAT and the other on auburneagle!!

They are in serious spin mode and are now being issued "cue cards" on how to address and deflect the upcoming questions!!!

I find it funny that the auburn coaches are having to teach classes on how to address the media now of all time!

Delusion runs rampant in that bunch doesn't it? Wow, just WOW!

Will someone please explain what this poster is even referring to?

bammer boards are convinced there are going to be some indictments coming down on monday and that it will uncover a scheme where bobby lowder and others gave out pre-paid atm cards to players.  they are convinced, gonna be funny when monday comes and nothing happens.

Here is more Bama drivel. I feel sorry for Kiehl and Mr. Beach for having to put up with stupid comments like this:

Turd post:

I haven't posted anything on this because I don't think it deserves its own topic and I have nothing but rumors. However, I go to Springdale to visit family every Thanksgiving/Christmas, and the general tone there is that Auburn made sure they got Kiehl Frazier and got him quickly with a few payments to make everything go smoothly. Worst part is they weren't even discrete about it.

I will smile when the day comes for Auburn to come crashing down.

I have Bammer family so I made my way over to a certain Bammer board to decipher their moronic statements I received via email and phone call and apparently you are the center of a system of cheating and deceit that runs deeper than anything in College Football history. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what he is even talking about. No where in your in your incoherent rambling did you even come close to what could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Seriously, keep that crap off this board.  We don't even need the allegations repeated on here.  Much of the AE appeal is that such nonsense isn't allowed by the posters here.

Archived