Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

Will someone please explain what this poster is even referring to?

I haven't been keeping up with everything this weekend but a bammer friend read some of this stuff from TI or BOL to me and apparently, some of the bammers believe that you and ST are undermining their recruiting efforts.  

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far-Out!! :)

Tin Foil Hats Anyone?!?

Funny thing is that a few of their own made the comment along the lines of " Should I tighten my tin foil hat" in making fun of the idiots of the board. :laugh:

In a somewhat related topic, there are volumes and volumes of medical evidence chronicling the close connection between inbreeding and the maladies of both insanity and idiocy (IQ <70).  It really explains a lot.  When the crimson crazies start belching their bile, just smile and nod...smile and nod.  War Eagle!

I just wanted to say I admire all the Auburn commits and their parents.  I'm sure they have to put up with many dumb comments because all of the Cam hoopla.  I also look forward to some big hits from RT!

If you guys only knew the slander that we have endured right here in our own home area you would know that this is extremely mild.

It doesn't bother us any longer. I only feel sad for those that are truly so gullable and wanton for controversy.

I posted in another thread...

I believe in living above the noise. It's what winners do!

If you guys only knew the slander that we have endured right here in our own home area you would know that this is extremely mild.

It doesn't bother us any longer. I only feel sad for those that are truly so gullable and wanton for controversy.

Nice, RB. First nomination for next year's team slogan, perhaps?

Well said sir! I am sorry to hear that you and your family have to deal with such garbage. Like my Grandaddy always used to tell me "hater's are gonna hate". (not exactly his exact words but......)

Mr. Beach, you have such class and dignity. You are most definitely an Auburn man, and we are so grateful to have Kiehl on the Plains. War Eagle!

ok guys im hearing therezie is having an announcement at 9 am on signing day at his high school along with other players.  hopefully this is just to sign the papers, like shon coleman did.

THIS!!!! This is what this thread is suppose to concern. May we please stay on subject. Man, did I sound way too uptight? Guess I need to get off the site for awhile.

Thank you for the kind words...

And I want to assure everyone that we have NEVER done anything against NCAA regulations...I would bever put my sons future in jeopardy.

Like was said earlier...some are just sadly wanton in their need for drama and controversy and have no idea how to graciously win OR lose. Its the society we live in.

Thank you for the kind words...

And I want to assure everyone that we have NEVER done anything against NCAA regulations...I would bever put my sons future in jeopardy.

Like was said earlier...some are just sadly wanton in their need for drama and controversy and have no idea how to graciously win OR lose. Its the society we live in.

no need to answer to us QBDad, we know what kind of character you and Kiehl both have.  Family doesn't do that kind of thing and you and Kiehl are family.  :wedance:

So I've watched this for a while, and I've finally reached my boiling point.  It really pi$$e$ (please pardon my french) me off that there are some guys who are free to write whatever slanderous nonsense they want without any accountability.  Zero.  It doesn't seem to matter that these are real lives being impacted and real character assassinations taking place.  All in the name of a stinking game.  I love Auburn, I love football, and I love for us to win.  But I would never, ever condone our people displaying this kind of unmitigated gall, essentially accusing anyone they can think of everything from unethical behavior to felonies.  Someone should put a stop to this.  Surely there is an avenue to address it.  Most of the bama fans I know in the real world aren't bad people.  They're pretty much like me - fanatical about their team.  At the end of the day, they're alright.  But these nuts need to be stopped.  If I knew how, I'd surely do it.

Sorry, off box now.

Don't let it bother you. 99.9% of those who would post such trash on a message board are among the most cowardly, reprehensible and morally depraved types of humanity that could be found.

They are irrelevant AND insignificant. Their words and stances are without value and no credible board or governing body would give a pennys worth of credence to the bile regurgitated through their soiled and seared laranyx.

Does that explain my position fairly well? :)

Don't let it bother you. 99.9% of those who would post such trash on a message board are among the most cowardly, reprehensible and morally depraved types of humanity that could be found.

They are irrelevant AND insignificant. Their words and stances are without value and no credible board or governing body would give a pennys worth of credence to the bile regurgitated through their soiled and seared laranyx.

Come on Dad, tell us how you really feel.  Don't hold back.  :laugh:  :laugh:  BTW, well stated.

So what you're saying is you'll cry at their funeral?  :P

a little more detail.

I can't tell you the respect I've gained for you over the past six months.  Never met you or your son, but if you're anything close to the man you appear to be from your posts here, Auburn is gaining another tremendous family.  To your point, I understand.  I don't lose sleep over it.  It just bugs the crap out of me that they can say these things unchecked.  Their claims never turn out to be true, but no one ever comes back to bury them with their own ridiculous words.  I just wish someone could/would.

I feel ya' brother but these are words I REALLy believe...

" Be not deceived...God IS NOT mocked...whatsoever a man soweth...that shall he also reap"...

You can take that to the bank.

" Be not deceived...God IS NOT mocked...whatsoever a man soweth...that shall he also reap"...

Preach Brother/Dad!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Amen.

Archived