COLLEGE GAMEDAY IN AUBURN SATURDAY

DunderMifflin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use Search function please , this was posted 2 hours ago

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=18911.0

This is actually concerning the recruits that are going to be coming to the Clemson/Auburn game and how the Gameday coming could increase the atmosphere for the recruits to witness. Not just about Auburn football.

anyone have (2) tickets to sell?

Yeah, actually, I am looking for a couple of tickets.  Will be my first game since '06.  Not by choice of course.  It's one of the pitfalls of living overseas.

Hey Soldier, I only have my ticket and I'm taking a couple of Clemson folks, but I'd gladly give it up to you or any other member of our Armed Services and park my tail outside JHS at the many tailgates and watch it while ya'll enjoy our Auburn Tigers.

Wow brother.  Well thank you, but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to get to come (I gotta get my pass approved first), and if I do, I'm sure I will be able to buy some somehow.  I really appreciate the offer though.  I am planning on bringing my wife for her first Auburn game.  She is from Oregon, and has no idea why I am so crazy about football.  I want to show her 80,000 people just as crazy as me.

I hate that I won't get to go to the game but I'm super glad I moved to Auburn in August and will at least get to stand for 3 hours to cheer with the rest of my 'family' and hold a big sign. :D WDE

Its nice the the media is giving us some love.

We realy need to beat the hell out of Clemson when all eyes are on us.

It would be very good for the program.

Nothing personal to clemson,

Yeah, actually, I am looking for a couple of tickets.  Will be my first game since '06.  Not by choice of course.  It's one of the pitfalls of living overseas.

Hey Soldier, I only have my ticket and I'm taking a couple of Clemson folks, but I'd gladly give it up to you or any other member of our Armed Services and park my tail outside JHS at the many tailgates and watch it while ya'll enjoy our Auburn Tigers.

Wow brother.  Well thank you, but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to get to come (I gotta get my pass approved first), and if I do, I'm sure I will be able to buy some somehow.  I really appreciate the offer though.  I am planning on bringing my wife for her first Auburn game.  She is from Oregon, and has no idea why I am so crazy about football.  I want to show her 80,000 people just as crazy as me.

Thats 80,000 plus ;D She will be hooked for life  :happydance:

We've been on ESPN more than any other team....dont think they hate us THAT much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Game will be in 3D  :cool:

What's up with the 3d?  Do I need to go and get the funky glasses to watch my Auburn Tigers play?  :dunno:

Well, The offer to you or any of our other Service Men stands.  I love my Tigers, but i love my Freedom more, and u guys deserve it.  WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!  I hope your wife enjoys it as much as mine does.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Taking my daughter to her first game at JHS.  Heck its been twenty some odd years since Ive been to a game there.  We cannot wait...Coastal Tiger showing why it's Great to be an Auburn Tiger.  WDE!!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys, but it's really no big deal :dunno:.  I know any of you would do the same for me if I asked.  We are FAMILY, right? :we:  And yes, It Is Great To Be An Auburn Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TXaubie, I hope to see you at JHS showing that little girl what being an Auburn Tiger is all about.

Does anybody have an opinion on where they should set up? Personally I would prefer out in front of Samford Hall. Thats the best part of Campus, and our stadium doesnt look all that appealing from the outside with all those stains. They'll be really close to Toomers for College Gameday Final as well.

Does anybody have an opinion on where they should set up? Personally I would prefer out in front of Samford Hall. Thats the best part of Campus, and our stadium doesnt look all that appealing from the outside with all those stains. They'll be really close to Toomers for College Gameday Final as well.

I think they generally set up in the same place when they do Game Day in Auburn, and it's close to the stadium.

If I remember correctly its usually on the field outside of BeardEaves.

What field? In 08 they were where the Alumni tent used to be by the student section entrance and in 06 for Florida they were down in that field behing Plainsman Park next to Tiger Walk.

If I remember correctly, the last time they were here they set up behind the right field fence at Plainsman Park.  

That is correct.  The last time they were in Auburn they set up in the field between Plainsman Park and the old athletic dorm.

Archived