Flame me if you must

auburn4ever

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, regardless of what we want to give MSU credit for, they proved against LSU that they are STILL the old MSU.

They have a second year coach with a young team (which didn't have the starting talent that Auburn did) that got beaten soundly on the road by a perinneal SEC power.  The numbers, aside from the score, were pretty even...except MSU turned the ball over 4 times more than LSU did. Crowd noise was almost certainly a factor, and the home field advantage can be huge for a team struggling to find its identity.

Nothing was proven Saturday except that we still have 10 more weeks left in the regular season.

And, regardless of what we want to give MSU credit for, they proved against LSU that they are STILL the old MSU.

They have a second year coach with a young team (which didn't have the starting talent that Auburn did) that got beaten soundly on the road by a perinneal SEC power.  The numbers, aside from the score, were pretty even...except MSU turned the ball over 4 times more than LSU did. Crowd noise was almost certainly a factor, and the home field advantage can be huge for a team struggling to find its identity.

Nothing was proven Saturday except that we still have 10 more weeks left in the regular season.

I agree^^^^^. I see Coach Mullen eventually going with 1 QB very soon.

Lots of football left to play. For everyone posting what faults they can find in our team, I thought the team did a great job of adjusting in the second have. I think with each week we start to improve more and more.

I would much rather be 3 and 0 than scoring 35 to 40 pts per game with 100 yard invidual rushers each week and swell stats and be say 1 and 2 or even 2 and 1.

I for one have complete trust in the coaches as well as the play calling. Most of all I have trust in what the coaches are doing for the future of the program.

I'd just like to see our coaches, who I also trust, address things like wide open receivers (blown coverages??), and outside defenders getting sealed on sweeps and end runs.  These are basic defensive skills.  I don't care who the opponent is, we have things happening on D that shouldn't be happening.  I'm thrilled that AU is 3-0, and I'll be there Saturday night screaming my head off, but we've been lucky the last two weeks.  That won't last forever.

I really really hope Chiz gets involved with the D.  I certainly hope he hasnt had the time to this point cause it sure dont look like a D from his stints here and at Tx.

CGC needs to have more say so on the defense.  JMHO....................

:believe:                :believe:                       :believe:

what says that he doesn't?.....everything is his responsibility......if he is not involved,we should hire a head dude that would be

Archived