A Perfect Saturday Night

roe4christ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet, the post that started the religious debate remains.  Praise Jesus!

No, you're wrong, you see there wasn't religous debate until you decided to chime in.  So, you see, I did remove "the post that started the religious debate" when I removed your first post on this thread.

No, you're wrong, you see there wasn't religous debate until you decided to chime in.  So, you see, I did remove "the post that started the religious debate" when I removed your first post on this thread.

Got it.  As long as you're a MOD or spout off with some sort of pro-Christian gibberish everything's kosher.

Praise Jesus!

Got it.  As long as you're a MOD or spout off with some sort of pro-Christian gibberish everything's kosher.

Praise Jesus!

Really, you still don't get it?  I've shown you two different ways that your logic is flawed and that your apparent hypocrisy is nonexistant, yet you still try and spew this?  Give it up.  Its not because anyone is a Mod, or that they "spout off with some sort of pro-Christian gibberish", in fact I said you could come on a praise manicotti.  So what is your excuse now?

What don't you understand? We do not allow religious debate on here. That doesn't mean one can't say "Praise the Lord" or "I'm praying for you".  It's really not that hard to figure out...then again I think it might be.

I want to apologize to the OP of this thread for the embarassing turn  that took place, because it started as a peaceful, serene look at an Auburn sporting event by someone doing God's work in a very difficult but needed part of the world.  I would also like to thank Bigbird for making a very wise and badly needed decision.  Do you realize that this guy (not BB), had the word "Auburn" in his ID?  ( Maybe he was Barry Manilow in disquise)!!

It has been taken care of now. Thanks so much for all you do Roe. Whether you believe in God or not, it is a great thing that you are doing there. Thanks for your post. War Eagle. please don't let 05 keep you from posting again, I know that we won't let him post here anymore.

I personally won't have a "perfect" Sat. night unless I see the turds on the wrong end of a scoreboard.

:zapbama::party: :party: :party::wareagle:

Was that a shot at me Pops?  >:(:(:o :'(  :laugh: Because you know I don't have a problem talking smack to the elderly!  :tease:

I do not even recognize you as a "normal" person!!  From an "seasoned"(means I have been around bro), nor "elderly" person. j/k.  Before anyone gets excited, I'm kidding.  BTW, weegs, do you have a BIG NOSE?

Was that a shot at me Pops?  >:(:(:o :'(  :laugh: Because you know I don't have a problem talking smack to the elderly!  :tease:

I do not even recognize you as a "normal" person!!  From an "seasoned"(means I have been around bro), nor "elderly" person. j/k.  Before anyone gets excited, I'm kidding.  BTW, weegs, do you have a BIG NOSE?

No worries Pops, I think everybody on this site knows not to take me seriously! And no I don't, oldtimer. Did you miss your geritol this morning?  :tease::laugh:

Aaron, Randy,and BJ all picked USCe to bet us Sat. The reason being they stated was Cam Newton going backward instead of forward since game 1. Did anyone else see this?

:believe:         :believe:             :believe:                :believe:                     :believe:

This is somewhat true since he is sliding to avoid being hit.  I One of his strengths is running over defenders.

Shut up Barry I mean weegs

I forgot about the one who wields the niblick and the feathery!  :tease:

With all due respect guys, we have a wonderful Auburn man in Indonesia wondered what the heck happened.  I suggest we get back on topic, give this fine person the respect this thread deserves, because, you know, it's one of the few positive ones we've had lately.  And, what;s more, I love it!! Now, I for the first time this year, feel we will perform very well against USCe, and will win the game in the 4th quarter, with a combination of Dyer, Fannin, and Newton running the clock out on a long sustained drive.  That will be the perfect end to a perfect evening, ALMOST!!!

Archived