A Perfect Saturday Night

roe4christ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.  Was surprised to see when I woke up and checked the board that my post had ruffled some feathers (no pun intended Big Bird).  Kind of glad Big Bird removed the post.  Probably was not beneficial to the discussion of Auburn football anyway.  Some folks just like to stir up trouble.  Thanks to all you guys for the encouraging words regarding my our work.  Someone had mentioned to not let this keep me from posting in the future.  Usually I read what everyone else is posting to keep up with what's going on.  Occasionally (notice the low post count) I will post if things are slow on the board and I think I have something to offer for others to read.  Thank you all for your topics and comments.  This site really does help me stay caught up on our team.  I check it several times a day.  You guys are great and I appreciate you love an passion for everything Auburn.  Blessings.  JR.

Wow.  Was surprised to see when I woke up and checked the board that my post had ruffled some feathers (no pun intended Big Bird).  Kind of glad Big Bird removed the post.  Probably was not beneficial to the discussion of Auburn football anyway.  Some folks just like to stir up trouble.  Thanks to all you guys for the encouraging words regarding my our work.  Someone had mentioned to not let this keep me from posting in the future.  Usually I read what everyone else is posting to keep up with what's going on.  Occasionally (notice the low post count) I will post if things are slow on the board and I think I have something to offer for others to read.  Thank you all for your topics and comments.  This site really does help me stay caught up on our team.  I check it several times a day.  You guys are great and I appreciate you love an passion for everything Auburn.  Blessings.  JR.

You are now in my thoughts and prayers!!  Can you keep us posted, under "General Chat", on your efforts there?  IMO, an Auburn man doing good work is news!!  Peace is the most beautiful word I know:  Peace be with you, and feel free to PM at any time.

Archived