TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NCAA approached Coach Chizik and the Yeldon family about setting up a "sting" operation to bust UAT and the REC. TJ's family now has documentation of payments payments from UAT boosters, new cars from Gadsen, and discounted text books, and a troll doll signed by Saban himself. News will break when TJ enrolls in classes at Auburn.  :thumbsup:

No but really....

Well if TJ was bammer all along and was playing along with bama and lying to AU on purpose then that say lots about his character to be manipulated. And if TJ parents were OK with TJ lying to AU then that is teaching poor character traits. IF this is the case I don't want a player with a weak character and can't stand on his own feet and make decisions for himself or his family. Maybe this is for the best, I have no problems with TJ leaving.

The NCAA approached Coach Chizik and the Yeldon family about setting up a "sting" operation to bust UAT and the REC. TJ's family now has documentation of payments payments from UAT boosters, new cars from Gadsen, and discounted text books, and a troll doll signed by Saban himself. News will break when TJ enrolls in classes at Auburn.  :thumbsup:

No but really....

Ahh... The old double, double cross. Sounds like a movie I saw once, but I can't remember the name of it.

Y'all wishing him good luck... My a$$!!!!  I say good riddance!  If Auburn's not good enough for you, then go choke on your Bama scholarship.

WDE!!!

Quite honestly, I do not want anyone at AU that doesn't want to be there.  The fact that he could not keep his word and that he did this in the way that he did are just icing on the cake.  I say good ridence...I wish him no harm, but I also wish him no luck.  He turned on the Family...he means nothing to me now.  Time to move on...

He was an updyke the whole time-the keebler elf told him what to do and when. See ya, at the end of the day we're AUBURN and you're NOT, you have got to make your own decisions to be an AUBURN MAN, letting others make your choices make you a kid.

No but really....

Ahh... The old double, double cross. Sounds like a movie I saw once, but I can't remember the name of it.

I think it was...High Times at Ridgemont High!  ;)

After researching it I've found that the picture that is supposedly Yeldon in front of the white car is actually Travis Blanks.

Yes, I said this a couple of pages back.

My fault. Once I found it I didn't read back through the thread.

Yes it sucks that TJ is a Harvey now, so we can either bitch and moan about it or do something about it. Complaining does nothing, lets get to work and focus on the future. 

Time to move on, lets focus on who wants to play for Auburn.

Bird, I hear everyone say that Yeldon and his family lied to the coaches, etc.  There's one other possibility, that he was wavering and changed his mind at the last possible minute.

Do you know that not to be the case?

I agree with PM about the adults being under handed, but this kid needs to grow a set and be mn enough to at least tell the coaches. I do hope  :devil: gave him his spell about keeping your word.

Yes it sucks that TJ is a Harvey now, so we can either B***h and moan about it or do something about it. Complaining does nothing, lets get to work and focus on the future. 

Time to move on, lets focus on who wants to play for Auburn.

I'll move on tomorrow.  Tonight I still have some B**tching and moaning to do.

Sorry guys...we have more important things to worry about such as Martial Law. In the grand scheme of things, TJ flipping = poop compared to what the future has in store.

Where are you from -- Republic of the Union of Myanmar? 

Well does anyone believe me now about rivals recruiting rankings? Yeldon was just bumped up to a 5 star and the # RB in the country a few weeks ago. I was afraid this was what was going on.

Sorry guys...we have more important things to worry about such as Martial Law. In the grand scheme of things, TJ flipping = poop compared to what the future has in store.

You are dead on there!

put this on another post but I want you guys to know waht we are dealing with. I am 60 years old and I have no doubt about the enemy.

The uat grad I work with is BLATANT about their cheating,only he says theirs is legal. For example,he says they have many grown men who always have tickets to games,work for pro bama companies,and have lots of teenage "buddies" who run 4.4 40's,but none of these guys EVER bought a ticket or contributed money to uat.They have plenty of tickets for their young friends,however,or their "guardians". After all he says...we graduate lawyers and governors. In his view,this is very smart and legal,as NOTHING can be traced back to a booster. He also says the Gadsden charger and RENT Richardson rumors are true and were traced. But not to a bama donor or grad. For a cherry on top of this...he says Cam HAD to be bought by AU as we are nowhere as good at this as they are,and they "don't cheat". The obvious conclusion to a bammer; if we get somone they want-we cheated. TIFWIW. That's what we are up against. The media knows,but are culpable or scared. Get used to it.

Frustrating is really all I can say about the situation. As stated here and everywhere, everyone was lied to. Coaches, media, even his extended family.

I try not to take recruiting personally, but I can't expect anyone else to see it the way I do. I would like to ask everyone to stay respectful to the Yeldon family regardless.

Thanks,

Jonesy

I made this post in another thread but since some insist on giving me grief for not showing my face, here's my post from earlier.

I'll always back my statements and my information. If anyone is looking to take swings at myself, Bigbird, or anyone else, feel free. But please understand, as I believe most of you do, this wasn't a situation where we're dealing with a quiet recruit and tons of sources. This is a situation where TJ, his family, and his coaches told everyone including media and Auburn coaches just two days ago that he was set to enroll at Auburn for the Spring semester. Everyone here knew the rumors, but there's really no way you can listen to them when the recruit himself is contradicting the rumors.

As always, if you have any questions/concers/complaints you're more than welcome to voice them to  me. I'm more than willing to take it.

^^I'm with him^^^

Count me in with the both of you...

Archived