TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

As I have stated in a previous post, flipping from one school to another is almost a yearly thing. It's happened for AU, and it's happened against AU. Some of the posts on here about our having a 7-5 record and being manhandled in the Iron Bowl, along with Gus leaving, may be hitting the nail on the head more than we want to believe. BUT, I will believe in all my heart and soul that Yeldon's waiting until the last minute before the dead period was orchestrated by someone, and I believe that road leads to the athletic complex at UA. Do I have proof of this? No, I don't. How can this kid and his parents sleep at night after telling CGC last week that he was still "All In," even after his OV to Tuscaloosa last weekend? I also wonder what role did the HS coach serve in this matter. Is he a Bama alum, or supporter, or is he neutral and just did what the Yeldons requested of him to do? I think AU's winning the 2010 national championship has brought out the very worst in Bama. I believe they are absolutely obsessed with making sure AU doesn't do this again. Don't you remember when Nicky was hired he stated that he wanted to take control of the Iron Bowl and this state? I believe the war is on---the question is, will AU fight back, or will AU do what it's done over the last 50 years and just turn the other cheek?

Even if it were proven that the flip was orchestrated, I don't imagine that is against any NCAA rules.  We may not like it and may recognize Saban's hypocracy and double-standard (i.e., "I'm old-fashioned and believe a commitment is a commitment), but there's not much we can do about it except right the ship and keep working hard to sell our program's future.  If we have evidence of wrong-doing by people associated with UA, then we can do something.  Otherwise, our rantings just come off as sour grapes.

A more interesting and ethical question that comes to my mind is, should we stoop to the same tactics?  Personally, I don't think so.  Because, 'what does it avail a man to gain the whole world, but lose his soul'?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess this shows he was NEVER truly ALL IN in the first place. I'm sick of these guys who commit to one team months and months ago then from out of the blue they say "oh wait, I'm changing my commitment to the team across the state." It happend twice last recruiting and now it's happening all over again.

Guess this shows he was NEVER truly ALL IN in the first place. I'm sick of these guys who commit to one team months and months ago then from out of the blue they say "oh wait, I'm changing my commitment to the team across the state." It happend twice last recruiting and now it's happening all over again.

As I stated several pages back, TJ Yeldon informed Coach Chizik he was switching to Bama about the same time Malzahn accepted the Arkansas State head coaching position.  Not many on here believed me.

As much as I don't like that I was right, I hope that we can all move forward now and focus on having Robinson as the next great AU RB. 

What needs to happen real quick is that Coach Chizik needs to bring in an OC.  I understand he wants to take time to have the best one in place.  But, getting a coach in ASAP is VITAL to holding onto recruits. 

As I stated several pages back, TJ Yeldon informed Coach Chizik he was switching to Bama about the same time Malzahn accepted the Arkansas State head coaching position.  Not many on here believed me.

As much as I don't like that I was right, I hope that we can all move forward now and focus on having Robinson as the next great AU RB. 

What needs to happen real quick is that Coach Chizik needs to bring in an OC.  I understand he wants to take time to have the best one in place.  But, getting a coach in ASAP is VITAL to holding onto recruits. 

What is your source of the conversation between Coach Chizik and TJ?  I'm not picking on you but with all the turds now on AE I want to know where people get their info.

There were way too many turd fans on AE yesterday fueling the fire.  If the rant board was still up, I would name the names of those suspected and make them prove their allegiance or make another established AE member vouch for them.

What is your source of the conversation between Coach Chizik and TJ?  I'm not picking on you but with all the turds now on AE I want to know where people get their info.

There were way too many turd fans on AE yesterday fueling the fire.  If the rant board was still up, I would name the names of those suspected and make them prove their allegiance or make another established AE member vouch for them.

First of all, I graduated from Auburn in 2008, so let's make that straight.  And, it was reported by an insider on another site.

Since we can't beat $aban, we should join in and play his game. I have no problem with us stoopping down to his level and taking recruits from him or anyone else.

In no way did TJ inform our coaches around the time Gus was hired at arky state.  TJ was telling the media a few days ago he was all auburn and his coaches even gave a statement on Fri.  Not buying he told the coaches anything.

AU will get the right OC that fits our plans.  The UpDykes currently don't have an OC either.

WDE !!!

In no way did TJ inform our coaches around the time Gus was hired at arky state.  TJ was telling the media a few days ago he was all auburn and his coaches even gave a statement on Fri.  Not buying he told the coaches anything.

Yes, he did.  Otherwise how do you explain that someone very familiar with the situation says that he flipped?  That person was right.  

The sun will rise another day.... I would rather us go after top notch O-Line and D-Line... Where we need it the most

and there are kids right now somewhere on this ball of dirt that are trying to find something to eat just to live through the day today...

AU will get the right OC that fits our plans.  The UpDykes currently don't have an OC either.

WDE !!!

Yes but unlike at AU, it's all skittle and sunshine down there in poopaloosa.<---sarcasm

First of all, I graduated from Auburn in 2008, so let's make that straight.  And, it was reported by an insider on another site.

Sorry but my post came out wrong.  I wasn't calling you out as a turd fan.   :)  There are three others that I suspect though.   :-\

I have no issue with a kid switching his committment to another team, if its handled the Right Way.  As a parent, I would have told my kid, I back you in that decision now you go inform the Auburn staff.  You handle it like a man with integrity, morals and class.  

ALMOST 150 pages folks, DO WORK.

TJ and his family told everyone they were ALL IN and didn't keep their word.

The depth AU has at RB must have been too much for them.

I am sure that Saban was selling TJ on being the next Rent, and I also think that Dee Hart will be processed over the summer.

I have no issue with a kid switching his committment to another team, if its handled the Right Way.  As a parent, I would have told my kid, I back you in that decision now you go inform the Auburn staff.  You handle it like a man with integrity, morals and class.  

Agree.  Probably the best post in the last 2 days.  :thumbsup:

I am sure that Saban was selling TJ on being the next Rent, and I also think that Dee Hart will be processed over the summer.

I heard Hart has already been processed.

But wait. Wasn't he told he was the next great bama running back? Laughable.

Nobody really knows.  According to Saban he's working on some personal issues.  According to those on the AE board (and the tide boards) he pulled a knife on Zxavier Dickson during a fight after Dickson beat the snot out of him.    :dunno:

Now don't talk like that, be respectful and wish them well.

Now don't talk like that, be respectful and wish them hell.

fify.

Now don't talk like that, be respectful and wish them well.

Kind of like they're probably are telling TJ. I suppose that eventually they will be correct. I haven't spoken poorly of TJ. May have thought it though. I've spoken poorly of bama coaches and infrastructure. I'm not sure any of you people can stop me from that.

Archived