90% chance of rain for Saturday.

Eisenhower_1952

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC didn't Nick start wearing gloves in the rain at Barton Rouge and after going barehanded everything started turning around?

I think the most obvious possibility, that no one is discussing with the weather issues, is turnovers. Who will win that battle?

I think the most obvious possibility, that no one is discussing with the weather issues, is turnovers. Who will win that battle?

I feel like I touched on that with the whole "zone read exchange" concern.

i think it's injuries..remember denson got hurt in the lsu game...God forbid it happens again this time

Anyone who doesn't realize or admit to the fact that rain will greatly help Arkansas and hurt us is absolutely blind. The zone read exchange with a wet ball is a nightmare. Our uber-talented WRs will be slowed. Open your eyes and see that a wet, sloppy game will only benefit the pigs.

You're right, in a monsoon we'll only score 50.

:Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: Makes as much sense as trying to foretell with any semblance of certainty any team's advantage, considering neither has hit the stage in 2014-15. :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

Fox 6 news at 10 tonight forecasts a 30% chance of rain during ball game. Still 3 days out.

On the other side of the coin there is a 70% of no rain. That sounds better.

A defense that must react (especially to last second faked handoffs, etc) is at a disadvantage on a slippery surface. IMHO.

Great point there. Look at me being open-minded...

Archived