Props to AUburn

supatigah

You guys have every reason to be proud of your guys tonight. This is the AUburn team we all figured you guys would have last year.

I was buying into the UT pregame hype, but Auburn is sticking it to the Vols and I love it.

I think the Auburn/Georgia game will be the biggest game in the SEC and will be the biggest BCS track decider for the SEC. Realistically you guys could have the West sewn up by Halloween which I never could have thought possible. All you have to do is beat UGA twice. At least you get them at home. Good luck with that.

I reluctantly will be become an Auburn fan because the SEC Title should always reside in the West. :grouphug: Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya.

:au: WDE and all of that

Hopefully :lsu: can go 8-3 and make it to Dallas.

Please God not the Indy Bowl.

now I am going to get drunk and cry :cry3:

:cheers:

your friendly neighborhood :corndog:

supatigah

Thanks for the nice post.

It sure is hard to win with a target on your back.

As a native of the great state of LA, I hope LSU goes on to a good season.

We'll try to get revenge on GA for you.

Supa-

Good luck with the rest of the season. I suspect that LSU will fair a lot better once they settle on a QB. Plus, you guys have a pretty good coaching staff.

:au:

Supa-

Good luck with the rest of the season. I suspect that LSU will fair a lot better once they settle on a QB. Plus, you guys have a pretty good coaching staff.

:au:

107063[/snapback]

I agree, it is hard to win in the SEC without an experienced QB. I expect LSU to get better on O as the season goes on. Thanks for the classy post and good luck the rest of the way.

Archived