Phyllis is on Finebaum!!!!!!!

DKW 86

I can remember this summer when she proclaimed that we were losers and that bama was on the rise and we would never beat them again!! :lol::lol::lol:

DKW86, please spread the prophecy of Phyllis!

You got that right, texan. We ought to start a company up and sell Kool-Aid in packages with the bammer logo and a color picture of Phyllis on it...

i'm listening to it and you ain't gonna' believe it but phyllis was complimentary of AU....all the bammer callers so far, have been complimentary of AU.....it is hard to believe,but true.....they want to fire shula.....they want miami to come and get gilligan off the island.....its hilarious

I believe we are about to inherit some former Bama fans, and not the good ones.

We're gonna get some props from Bama because I don't think any of us can understand the deep hatred they have for UT and the Big Buddha of Rocky Top. Whether their anger is misplaced or not, it's there and I think most wanted to see Coach Krispee Kreme get an Alabama butt-kickin'.

Remember guys, Phat Phil wanted our heads on a plate too.

Yeah, I think UT had more to do with the stupid rumors about Carnell's recruitment than Bama did. Fulmer was stinging after losing Ronnie one year, then Carnell the next to us at the end of the signing period.

I am sure the audio will be on the PF Website tommorow. It was funny. She defended the kids, good thing. But was a little too defensive of Shula.

I bet you get the audio tomorrow.

Whether their anger is misplaced or not, it's there

Remember guys, Phat Phil wanted our heads on a plate too.

107899[/snapback]

It's obviously misplaced. They're just hating a team they have a chance at beating, because we all know they can't beat us.

Archived