Tenn Spying.......on Bammer

Tigerfan

I love the comment about "satelite technology" - UT is now tied in with NSA. I had a feeling they'd be retasking thos spy birds from over Afganistan for this game!

That was comical. Except when I had to make up the fake name and stuff just to read that crap. Least I can assure I will be entertained the rest of the season with the redneck musings.

and you know what?....i'll guarantee you that that bunch of fumb ducks believe it's true too.....i just watched the replay with USM, and they don't need to spy on bammer......they got one more win and it ain't this saturday

and you know what?....i'll guarantee you that that bunch of fumb ducks believe it's true too.....i just watched the replay with USM, and they don't need to spy on bammer......they got one more win and it ain't this saturday

112933[/snapback]

Did you get banned from ITAT for your potty mouth?

Those guys are idiots. If Shula was worried about Tenn spying on him, he would simply close practice. Besides, it's not like we've got some kind of super human qb that has been on the shelf the entire season waiting on the Tenn game. I think it's apparent that we are going to run 75% of the time. At this point, we are not that hard to gameplan for.

That was pathetic about the satellites.

The spying thing does happen tho. A guy on the board will tell you about a Bama asst coach found in the speaker box on the south end of J-H during a practice in J-H Stadium.

IKYN!

ABORT ABORT!!

They have caught onto us. Remeber your suicide pill if you are captured.

How do we know if its a UATian general?

Count there tooth major.

Rendevous at 0300. :ph34r:

What a bunch of idiots. :slapfh:

:ut:

I've heard that the UTgate conspirators are at it again. Phat Phil has conspired with NASA, NCOA, FBI, CIA, NSA, FDC, SNL, and the A&P grocery store chain to find out what's going on at the UAT practice field.

ABORT ABORT!!

They have caught onto us.  Remeber your suicide pill if you are captured.

How do we know if its a UATian general?

Count there tooth major.

Rendevous at 0300.  :ph34r:

What a bunch of idiots. :slapfh:

:ut:

112966[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived