THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I'm so disappointed, I could be in danger of losing my title of being jaded, cynical and bloviating :'( Someone else has received a letter of love. Man, these election cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

Yes, but you're the original  :tease:

I'm so disappointed, I could be in danger of losing my title of being jaded, cynical and bloviating :'( Someone else has received a letter of love. Man, these election cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

Nobody jades, cynics and bloviates like you do.  ;)

Unlike some people, I don't have size issues. That is among the more ignorant things I've ever heard.

HINT: If you do not own the site, it means nothing to you, it is nothing but a hit counter for the overall site. Gives you no more or less e-cred than being on al.com does. :rolleyes: Good grief.

Unlike some people, I don't have size issues. That is among the more ignorant things I've ever heard.

HINT: If you do not own the site, it means nothing to you, it is nothing but a hit counter for the overall site. Gives you no more or less e-cred than being on al.com does. :rolleyes: Good grief.

Well ok

Jenks, you posted a song after we were talking about “Harlan County, U.S.A.” Can you repost it please?

Darrell Scott, "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive". Songwriter and orig composer. Many more links in the queue.

Jenks, you posted a song after we were talking about “Harlan County, U.S.A.” Can you repost it please?

Darrell Scott, "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive". Songwriter and orig composer. Many more links in the queue.

There we go, thanks man.  :hellyeah: