2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I wonder if this Battle will get a little interesting with VanGorder coming in.... #WDE

I am sure it will.

I wonder if this Battle will get a little interesting with VanGorder coming in.... #WDE

I am sure it will.

Also, can't hurt with Trey Johnson, and the Berry twins, and the big DE with the big name??

I'm wondering about their '12 class, DILLON LEE.  He's from Buford.  Or are we through at LB with Kwon ?

I would think we are done but Gord and Chiz will decide that.

We are really hurting at LB. I think Craig would be an immediate impact guy at LB myself. Frost injury really hurt us. Kris was a 5* for a reason. He's gonna be a good one.

We aren't that bad at LB.  It's not a dire emergency.  The talent is there.  We just don't have that much experience.  The only way to get experience is to play and learn.  Mistakes will be made.  Why put another inexperienced person there who will have to learn the position.  There is alot more to playing LB than being fast and going after the ball carrier. 

I still think Sanders would be a great fit. I just feel like we could keep him on the field more.

I'm not sure that Sanders would be viable at LB because of his vision but I don't know if that plays into the equation. It would seem to me that it is less of an issue being on the LOS.

We are really hurting at LB. I think Craig would be an immediate impact guy at LB myself. Frost injury really hurt us. Kris was a 5* for a reason. He's gonna be a good one.

We aren't that bad at LB.  It's not a dire emergency.  The talent is there.  We just don't have that much experience.  The only way to get experience is to play and learn.  Mistakes will be made.  Why put another inexperienced person there who will have to learn the position.  There is alot more to playing LB than being fast and going after the ball carrier. 

I still think Sanders would be a great fit. I just feel like we could keep him on the field more.

I'm not sure that Sanders would be viable at LB because of his vision but I don't know if that plays into the equation. It would seem to me that it is less of an issue being on the LOS.

FWIW Sanders wants to move to DT...

Really? Interesting.

Really? Interesting.

If he did move and we get Williams and Goldman we would have a surplus at DT.

• 2 weeks later...

Per JH of Rivals: "JHokanson Justin Hokanson

2013 five-star 'Bama pledge Reuben Foster remains open, wants to visit AU auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CI… @rivalsdotcom

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Reuben-Foster-108287;_ylt=AlRt4vdK.K_tIBL.Btw_9Q85rJB4

2013 five-star 'Bama pledge Reuben Foster remains open, wants to visit AU auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CI… @rivalsdotcom

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Reuben-Foster-108287;_ylt=AlRt4vdK.K_tIBL.Btw_9Q85rJB4

:wedance:  :wedance:  :wedance:

Would love nothing more than to flip this guy!

Not a five star for long!

In my opinion he looks much more like Willis for the 49ers than he does rolando mclain, as it says on his profile and It didnt help that he wore a cast on his arm like willis did for a bit in college. I also believe this is Quan Brays highschool.

If this guy flipped to us and lost a star, I would totally believe the conspiracy! This kid is a stud!

Little Nicky prolly started throwing his high heels when he heard this!

SABAN-FREAKOUT.gif

yeah or maybe at least a couple of "incentives" at him for one he thought he would not need too. i will take that as a plus. :party:

Really? Interesting.

If he did move and we get Williams and Goldman we would have a surplus at DT.

This would make my day if we could flip Foster!!!!  :zapbama:

Rueben Foster is a Beast!! :cool:

Watching his highlight film.....Wow!

The kid is easily the most ferocious hitting LB in the Country!

Stop.

Archived