2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this guy continues his numerous visits to AU.  He's an ANIMAL!!!

:zapbama:

hopefully we can credit Quan Bray and DaDa Phillips with an assist on NSD '13 with Foster like we did with Fulse/Mason on Avery Young this year.

Foster's cousin is Ladarius Phillips and he calls Quan Bray his "brother". Extremely close with him.

TJ Yeldon will soon have regrets of listening to that little lying man.

Especially when Saban locks him in a room and force feeds him potato salad all day, everyday until he is fat enough to be a power runner for his offense. He better hope after that he doesn't lose his flash or he will end up at South Alabama. He should have listened to LT.

I just watched this highlight clip:

and Foster easily seems like the best player in the 2013 class. He plays fast and violent.

I want this kid to come to Auburn SO BADDD! He is the best high school linebacker I have ever seen. Its almost unfair. I dont see how the opposing team ever gained a yard. Could you imagine him and Frost lined up next to one another in about two years..

Any realistic chance we can flip this kid away from the Tahd?

He has friends and family at Auburn so that has to helps. Plus with bama signing plenty of LBs this year that could play and it could make him see he will have a better chance to play here.

Imagine if CVG got his hands on this guy. Could be a nightmare for offenses.

If our defense improves a lot this year then there will be a lot more defensive players looking at us by NSD. Between CVG and the defensive coaches shifting around we should look better at all positions and that is how you get recruits attention. When they see everyone talking about your players at their position they like you even more. This year none of our positions were getting bragged about and it hurt us with a lot of the defensive players in the end.

So good Bob Dylan wrote a song about him, right?

Hey, Mister Tambourine man?

(The Hurricane was about Rubin Carter, not Reuben Foster.)

I know.  Like 99% of my previous posts it was a painful, sub-par attempt at humor. 

I know.  Like 99% of my previous posts it was a painful, sub-par attempt at humor. 

I'm right there with you, bud.  ;)

I'm right there with you, bud.   ;)

A wise old man once told me.....there's gonna be a lotta days when you lay your JOKES on the line an' ya' come away empty handed....ain't a d@mn thang you can do 'bout it 'cept lay 'em on the line agin, and agin, and agin.

Archived