2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

Not to be the spoiler but read he grew up UAT fan, and they have not offered as of yet. Take it for what it's worth.

So, do you think he could pull a Philon on AU---accept the AU offer to entice one out of Saban?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be the spoiler but read he grew up UAT fan, and they have not offered as of yet. Take it for what it's worth.

So, do you think he could pull a Philon on AU---accept the AU offer to entice one out of Saban?

Things are solid as E stated. As much as is possible at this point.

IMO Dameyune has the whole Casher family locked up.

That's why I asked

Glad to see we have already addressed the need to have a center as part of this class. WE Casher!

That and the quarterback of the offensive line. Very important part of the future if all pans out.WDE!

Lots of kids grow up as Bama fans. To be honest, it's the majority view in the state and that's what they hear all the time. Fortunately, many see the light and go elsewhere. Some even come to AU.

WDE - Love having a tree stump at center! 6'1" and 300+ would be awesome!

And it's an honest 6' 01". I'm not implying that most players fudge their measurements. But it does happen. I share your excitement AUciv.

Don't worry...he is a junior and just a growing boy...should be bigger and stronger by the time he is out of HS.

WORD.

Enuff said, a lot of them highly sought after players bama signed get grey shirted, a medical hardships, transfers out the program, or point blank just don't see the field besides the scouts team smh, so lets go WDE.

WDE - Love having a tree stump at center! 6'1" and 300+ would be awesome!

And it's an honest 6' 01". I'm not implying that most players fudge their measurements. But it does happen. I share your excitement AUciv.

Don't worry...he is a junior and just a growing boy...should be bigger and stronger by the time he is out of HS.

WORD.

Not worried at all. I happen to love this kid. He seems like he enjoys the physical part of the game. Also your center is one OL position that may be better not to have a 6'06" guy at. Helps the QB scan the field I would think.

Andrew Bone @AndrewJBone

Joshua Casher has done enough today. He has moved up big time. Right now he's my top OL in the state. Cole Hardin making a strong statement

He may be a little vertically challenged, so some schools may have made the mistake of backing off a little. But I think Joshua has the talent and ability to be an ALL-SEC Center with coaching he will surely get from Coach Grimes.

"He added this week that he spent part of his time in Hoover last weekend trying to convince Carver-Montgomery linebacker Shaun Dion Hamilton to commit to Auburn. Hamilton is scheduled to announce his choice next week." I almost whince when I heard Bama offered but this makes me feel good about Josh...

Growing up a bama fan and living in Mobile is going to be a true test of Craig's recruting skills. Love this kids drive and the chip he says he has about being 6'1".

We should let him hang around Grant and Sanders!

Growing up a bama fan and living in Mobile is going to be a true test of Craig's recruting skills. Love this kids drive and the chip he says he has about being 6'1".

We should let him hang around Grant and Sanders!

Craig has done it before. Auburn is definitely the favorite here.

@TheMikeHerndon: Josh Casher on Ala offer: "I very much appreciate the offer, but I'm still an Auburn man."

Attaboy...I like this kid. By the way, if he has a chip on his shoulder about being "only 6'1" then I should have a whole bag of Golden Flakes on mine. I'm 32 and I'm not sure I'm tall enough to ride all of the rides at 6 Flags yet.

Archived