2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jovon only has 2 years left to play college football. IF he does sign with Auburn, I see him doing what Cam did. One and done. That's just my opinion.

Jovon only has 2 years left to play college football. IF he does sign with Auburn, I see him doing what Cam did. One and done. That's just my opinion.

Actually he has THREE years to PLAY TWO.

He's better than cam newton and babe ruth

He's the Bill Brasky of Chuck Norrises, really.

To Bill Brasky!!!!!

To Bill Brasky!!!!!

"Bill Brasky once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!"

To Bill Brasky!!!!!

"Bill Brasky once gave me a videotape of him having sex with my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!"

To Bill Brasky!

To Bill Brasky!!!!!

To Bill Brasky!

:big:

I'm certain an NFL team will be willing to take a player that has only played JUCO and not even DII ball. I suppose one might use a 7th round pick on him. He can come to AU and play at least one year, possibly two and make himself a possible 2nd round pick.

I'm certain an NFL team will be willing to take a player that has only played JUCO and not even DII ball. I suppose one might use a 7th round pick on him. He can come to AU and play at least one year, possibly two and make himself a possible 2nd round pick.

As well as a Heisman candidate like Tre.

To Bill Brasky!!!!!

To Bill Brasky!

I once saw Brasky slam a revolving door!

To BILL BRASKY!!!

This would equate to millions of dollars if he plays at AU and shows out.

At first I was wondering why you set his hypothetical ceiling at being a second round pick, then I remembered how well this year's draft faired for Running Backs.. Strange strange time we are in.

A RB with J-Rob's size AND skill combo could very well wind up a first round pick, even in this day and age IYAM. I know what the #'s are, but if he just comes out and kills it without suffering injuries? He has a chance where a smaller back does not.

A co-worker of mine said he heard on the finebaum show Jovon Robinson is not coming to auburn. More than likely my friend is confused and they were just referring to Jovon not coming to BCW or not playing at auburn this 2014 season.

I've been following this thread just about every day and a google search produced nothing of the sorts.

Anybody else heard this?

A co-worker of mine said he heard on the finebaum show Jovon Robinson is not coming to auburn. More than likely my friend is confused and they were just referring to Jovon not coming to BCW or not playing at auburn this 2014 season.

I've been following this thread just about every day and a google search produced nothing of the sorts.

Anybody else heard this?

I take it your coworker is a bammer if he's listening to PAWLLLLLLL.

I can't find any information to support his claims. Evidently he heard incorrectly and yes, he is a bammer fan.

When dealing with bamzos, the default assumption should always be that they are wrong. With some, their error is knowing and intentional, with others they may even believe what they hope to be true, but always, always assume they are wrong until you hear from an Auburn source. The daydreams of bammers are not worth thinking about.

I'm innocent

I can't find any information to support his claims. Evidently he heard incorrectly and yes, he is a bammer fan.

When dealing with bamzos, the default assumption should always be that they are wrong. With some, their error is knowing and intentional, with others they may even believe what they hope o be true, but always, always assume they are wrong until you hear from an Auburn source. The daydreams of bammers are not worth thinking about.

I'm innocent. Roll Tide!

• 2 weeks later...

Was Jovon at BCW?

Yes and stayed overnight. He does not like the media because of how they treated him 2 years ago so he does not do interviews often.

Archived