Auburn-FAU score prediction

augolf1716

I think Marshall will be in for at least 3qrts no matter the score. I figure the same would have happened against WC had he not been injured.

... and throws the ball 30 times, mostly on short and intermediate routes. This is NM's air raid tune-up going into the Final Four.

AU 49

FAU 10

Bingo! Lot's of NM airing it out...we win by 41.

You mean 39....I just found this to be funny. No harm intended.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Marshall will be in for at least 3qrts no matter the score. I figure the same would have happened against WC had he not been injured.

I disagree. No need to put Marshall in jeopardy of being injured for no good reason.

I do not think we will see him after the second quarter unless we are misfiring and FAU's week off really makes a difference.

I say Auburn 51, FAU 13.

Starters get most of the first half reps and we play mostly 2nd or third team in the 2nd half.

As much as we rotate, do we have a 2nd and 3d team:) I agree with you. Put the game out of reach and then pass the ball off to next year's superstars.

Auburn 45

Florida Atlantic 3

Marshall throws 30+ times for 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. Lots of carries for Artis Payne and Grant.

Jeremy Johnson plays the fourth quarter and throws about 5 times. We have a first year starter, he needs experience over the freshman backup.

I don't believe an Auburn QB has thrown 30 times under Malzahn

I'm probably wrong

I disagree. No need to put Marshall in jeopardy of being injured for no good reason.

I agree. I just have a feeling that that was the plan against WC and since that didn't happen.......here's the opportunity again.

I agree. I just have a feeling that that was the plan against WC and since that didn't happen.......here's the opportunity again.

I've been MIA most of the week..busy work week so i have not heard much about how much or if Nick is expected to play. Nick is expected to start right? We just don't know how much he may play?

lol We're 7-1 after I post a ridiculous outcome, I can't stop now!

96-0 Auburn.

Careful we don't want to get sued for bullying.

http://abcnews.go.co...l-game-20650007

God Help us if we ever get to a point as a society where the judicial system actually takes something like this into consideration :slapfh:

Archived