Where was CAP?

berrytgr

Feel like Gus has been very conservative in his calling, not wanting to give anyone more information about the team. Not sure if this is somehow part of it, but it did seem like the same 2-3 plays were run everytime.

x2, i feel like we are holding back the dogs sometimes given the play calling i see. besides if the same play works every time you run it, why change? make them stop it, and protect the football. same reason we run tre mason on the sweep. why do we do it all the time? because it gets 12-15 yards.

I would hate to lose Tre. I think he makes a run at Heisman next year.

Shoot, he may make a run at it this year depending on the last 3-4 games.

Honestly, when they kept him in at the end, when they were just running option to Tre, up the middle, over and over, I really think they were trying to give him a shot at 200 (while running the clock and keeping things simple), and then when it was obvious that it wasn't going to happen, they finally put in CAP.

Tre played like Tre always plays, like a stud. We need to rest him, but this game was never out of hand enough to do that. We had a game plan that did not work out like we wanted. It worked out just fine, but no one wants Tre to rush the ball 32 times a game with Cap and Grant there. We just had too much talent, but the gameplan did not work out like we had hoped and we put way too much on Tre. He came though tho.

The gameplan worked out perfectly, it just couldn't hit it's peak (Jeremy and Backfield Balance) due to lack of plays

I would hate to lose Tre. I think he makes a run at Heisman next year.

Shoot, he may make a run at it this year depending on the last 3-4 games.

Would be impossible due to the established Big 3 (Manziel, Winston, and Mariota) and a huge back behind them (Seastrunk, Lynch, Bridgewater, etc)

Archived