2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

No excuses for a guy preferring UGA over Auburn. I've been to Athens. I've known UGA grads all my life. I know Nova II would tear that ugly bulldog a new one in a fair fight.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one should ever count out coaches Garner and Craig. It's just not a smart thing to do.

I like your attitude in life. I used to have that attitude, but then I met night shift. Keep em coming

uat

You've gotta be kidding me...

I am. uga BUT this one is far from over.

If it was true, there wouldn't be anything we could do about it. Still.....NOT COOL BRO. :P

It's a shame we all know that we've lost him for now. I think if anyone can flip him from his longtime favorite it's this staff. Hope he can see the light by February!

It's a shame we all know that we've lost him for now. I think if anyone can flip him from his longtime favorite it's this staff. Hope he can see the light by February!

Unless Georgia has a terrible year, doubt he goes anywhere else.

He has been a DAWG fan for most (if not all) of his life. With Tracy Rocker as his coach, he has a very good D-Line coach as well.

Wish him luck, except when AU and GA face off.

Unless Georgia has a terrible year, doubt he goes anywhere else.

He has been a DAWG fan for most (if not all) of his life. With Tracy Rocker as his coach, he has a very good D-Line coach as well.

Wish him luck, except when AU and GA face off.

Just trying to be optimistic is all. I wish him the best regardless. He seems like a great kid.

I expect him to go to UGA. He loves it there. Our coaches will continue to talk with him till signing day.

Archived