2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

We're not having much good luck getting DL. I think we only have 1 committed for 2015. We need some 4 * and 5 * linemen.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not having much good luck getting DL. I think we only have 1 committed for 2015. We need some 4 * and 5 * linemen.

Yeah, those 3 stars like Dee Ford, Nosa Eguae, and Nick Fairley never work out. Plus, the season is about to start, we are counting on those class of 2015 DL's to fill holes. We should probably panic.

I'm glad this kid finally committed to UGA, so that this thread can die. Obviously, TT has a screw loose to pick that glorified CC in Athens- what a name for a town where they will throw a diploma in the window of your car if you slow down-over Auburn,i.e., both the august university and the shining village on the plains.

I'm talking about the 2015 class. You must be living in the past. BTW, if I miss counted the DL commitments we have for 2015, show me.

I'm talking about the 2015 class. You must be living in the past. BTW, if I miss counted the DL commitments we have for 2015, show me.

No one thought you were talking about the recruiting classes of the past. You didn't miscount. However, the point remains, the season hasn't started, rankings will be reevaluated, and CRG and CEJ will get the DL bodies we need. Now calm down and don't be so worried because our class isn't full before the season starts.

No one thought you were talking about the recruiting classes of the past. You didn't miscount. However, the point remains, the season hasn't started, rankings will be reevaluated, and CRG and CEJ will get the DL bodies we need. Now calm down and don't be so worried because our class isn't full before the season starts.

on another note, pending how the season goes, Coach Richt and his staff may all be released, and we could be back in it......

on another note, pending how the season goes, Coach Richt and his staff may all be released, and we could be back in it......

I do not think UGA is going to be in trouble this year. We have to always remember they are in the East and the East is not close to the West. TT really likes UGA and IMO they will easily win at least 9 games in the regular season and could easily go double digits. The whole key to their season will be their early game against Clemson.

Even if Richt gets fired i still see TT staying with UGA. He loves the school.

Look at UGAs schedule, it is very unlikely they do poor enough to get the coach fired. Their likely tough games are Clemson, USCe, AU, and FL. They would have to lose to all 4 and get upset by another team or two before I think the coach would be in trouble. I know a lot of fans are frustrated they haven't won more SECC or MNC but the admin loves Richt and he would have to lose 5+ games this year to be on the hot seat next year.

Too bad TT choose UGA he will likely be a good one and I have enjoyed stealing top DTs from uga lately! (Whitaker, Wright, Adams, and Thomas(is that right Dontavious Thomas from this past class? Can't recall for sure right now)).

I can't imagine MR being there makes a huge impact anyways. Kid wants to play at UGA regardless who's the coach IMO.

Look at UGAs schedule, it is very unlikely they do poor enough to get the coach fired. Their likely tough games are Clemson, USCe, AU, and FL. They would have to lose to all 4 and get upset by another team or two before I think the coach would be in trouble. I know a lot of fans are frustrated they haven't won more SECC or MNC but the admin loves Richt and he would have to lose 5+ games this year to be on the hot seat next year.

Too bad TT choose UGA he will likely be a good one and I have enjoyed stealing top DTs from uga lately! (Whitaker, Wright, Adams, and Thomas(is that right Dontavious Thomas from this past class? Can't recall for sure right now)).

If uga loses two or three with that schedule and does not make in to Atlanta then MR will be on the hot seat. If not :rollin: :rollin: .

I think it depends on how UGA loses any games that they do. If they let a few of us beat them by a few or more TDs, then sports radio here in Atlanta might get awfully zesty.

If uga loses two or three with that schedule and does not make in to Atlanta then MR will be on the hot seat. If not :rollin: :rollin: .

:party:

I promise you that if Georgia comes out of the gate with two loses against cousin Clem and USCe CMR will be on the hot seat. I live in s ga and the alums are not happy with the lack of discipline in the football program. UGA opens with Clem, scar troy and tenn. If UGA loses the first two the Tenn game will be for his job.

Russell, not Thomas. Dontavious Russell

If anybody is interested in watching this kid play.

Westover(GA) vs Lee County(GA)

Saturday 12pm Central ESPNU

Got changed to 9AM EST. 8AM Central.

an 8am high school football game........really? sucks for those kids.

This time of the year it will be a lot cooler then playing an afternoon or early evening game.

It's 9AM

The projected high for the 9AM kick is 80-83 as opposed to the 12PM kick is 93-96. Plus Lee County just installed turf and turf is even hotter than grass. All about the heat. It would've been dreadful at noon-2:30.

makes sense. I was just thinking about how much hs kids like to sleep in on weekends. it will be interesting to see if there are any walking dead on the field.

It's 9AM

The projected high for the 9AM kick is 80-83 as opposed to the 12PM kick is 93-96. Plus Lee County just installed turf and turf is even hotter than grass. All about the heat. It would've been dreadful at noon-2:30.

I thought all those games where in the Dome as part of the Georgia High kickoff weekend?

Archived