2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

I think what everyone is saying is that DT will be strong and deep this year and top DT recruits like Thompson, for whom this thread is named, would have a wonderful opportunity to continue our strong DT play the following year.

Looks like this is going to be a uga vs AU battle with fsu and uat outside looking in. Still early.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what everyone is saying is that DT will be strong and deep this year and top DT recruits like Thompson, for whom this thread is named, would have a wonderful opportunity to continue our strong DT play the following year.

Looks like this is going to be a uga vs AU battle with fsu and uat outside looking in. Still early.

Thompson looks great on tape. I would love to get him.

Yeah, by "more of a prescence" I meant more than the two of them had last year. Not more of a prescence than Gabe. Gabe will start barring injury. The other DT spot will be between Adams, Whitacker and Daniel, with Bradley, Lawrence and Lambert all playing some DT.

I believe with a full year under Russell and a full season and spring under our coaches, our young dlinemen of last year will be much improved. Picking up Thompson and at least one more good linemen next year would be awesome.

Yeah, by "more of a prescence" I meant more than the two of them had last year. Not more of a prescence than Gabe. Gabe will start barring injury. The other DT spot will be between Adams, Whitacker and Daniel, with Bradley, Lawrence and Lambert all playing some DT.

You're right Dixie. And just think, not only do we have a wealth of talent, but these guys are also being coached by one of the best in the business!

I believe with a full year under Russell and a full season and spring under our coaches, our young dlinemen of last year will be much improved. Picking up Thompson and at least one more good linemen next year would be awesome.

I know I'm being greedy but I wanna see us pick up two of those 5 star DTs between Thompson, Mack, and Payne.

I know I'm being greedy but I wanna see us pick up two of those 5 star DTs between Thompson, Mack, and Payne.

Why not all 3?

Why not all 3?

I like the way you think!!!

Something about wish in one hand, s??? in the other....anyway, small paper bags containing cash works better that hope/wish-ing.

Dixie, are you suggesting we give the recruits small paper bags full of cash? lol

Thompson, Mack, and Payne are all elite players. I would love to have any of them. They remind me of our own Adams. I think Adams will show out BIG this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever gets Thompson will be getting a true force. He is good. I hope he visits us often.

Based upon the latest article I read it sounds like it is a UGA vs UA battle. If Auburn has a good year like I am hoping they will than I think we will be in it until the end.

Thank you 23 and WDE for all the info yall bring to this board! I don't think that yall get the thanks that you deserve here, but I for one am truly appreciative of the information that you give! War Eagle!

Based upon the latest article I read it sounds like it is a UGA vs UA battle. If Auburn has a good year like I am hoping they will than I think we will be in it until the end.

Is this THAT Rocky???

TT is a kid that likes to please people and therefore his list changes slightly at times depending on who he is talking to. Follow the visits with him. UGA is his favorite ATP, but this season and how they/we play will end up a huge deciding factor IYAM. He really watches his position when he visits, moreso than most kids even.

Archived