2015 5* DT Trent Thompson (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word from TT's coach is that he is spending the night in Auburn.

His coach actually isn't trying to push him towards either school. It's TT's mom's decision. Not the coach's or TT's.

FIFY

Confirmed in a free post by Keith of AUC.

Confirmed in a free post by Keith of AUC.

That is big news. Very interesting. He must have gotten some serious personal time from coach Garner.

I am going to stand by what I have said all along. This is way closer than people think. I have pretty reliable sources here. And until I am told different, I am pretty optimistic.

Even if you ignore the Mom and Coach in our corner, he really looks up to Montravius Adams. And the issues in Athens are not close to resolved. If they win this year, Pruitt will get major HC offers. If they don't Richt gets fired and who knows what will happen. This is trending our way. We need a good year with some DL drafted, and the rest will take care of itself.

Is he a "take" right now? Is his offer committable?

The number 1 rated recruit in HS football. Is his offer commitable? Bird might say 50%-50%.

I like that he stayed the night in AU. But one also has to pump the brakes on TT. He's already set to visit UGA next week. Whatever ground we make up, we will probably lose next week IMO.

I like that he stayed the night in AU. But one also has to pump the brakes on TT. He's already set to visit UGA next week. Whatever ground we make up, we will probably lose next week IMO.

Plus he was at Bama for 3 days and 2 or 3 nights.

I don't know what all y'all are talking about with "pumping the brakes". The Gus Bus has no brakes. We stop for nobody. #HUNH4LYFE

Exactly.

For anyone who watches Always Sunny...

I just has visions of Charlie in the back of the van yelling " I cut the Brakes! Wildcard b*%#$es! YeeeeeeeeHaaawww! "

I would've posted the meme but E probably would've dropped the ban hammer on me...

We need a "Gus brakes for nobody!" shirt.

FIFY

;D

I just has visions of Charlie in the back of the van yelling " I cut the Brakes! Wildcard b*%#$es! YeeeeeeeeHaaawww! "

I would've posted the meme but E probably would've dropped the ban hammer on me...

Hahahaha! So who is Auburn's Charlie then?

I don't and can't ban anybody.

We need a "Gus brakes for nobody!" shirt.

FIFY

;D

Dag-nab-it!I was even spelling b-r-a-k-e-s in my head as I typed b-r-e-a-k-s. lol

Archived