2015 5* WR Tyron Johnson (LSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, there is ALWAYS someone on this board who claims another school leads for an uncommitted prospect. Every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sammie leaving has to help

23 think we got a chance with Kirk and Burt.

Burt yes, Kirk just committed to Texas A&M. Kirk Merritt is an Oregon lean and not likely headed our way. Neither really are affected by Sammie leaving, Burt has been on flip watch long before Sammie filed his papers for the nfl.

Again, there is ALWAYS someone on this board who claims another school leads for an uncommitted prospect. Every time.

Truth is truth. We are not going to get all top notch recruits. That's why it's called "recruiting".

Location, growing up fans of a certain team, playing opportunities, friends and relationships, coaching, ability to play at the next level, all come into the recruiting process.

It's not one thing, it is many things.

Truth is truth. We are not going to get all top notch recruits. That's why it's called "recruiting".

Location, growing up fans of a certain team, playing opportunities, friends and relationships, coaching, ability to play at the next level, all come into the recruiting process.

You forgot academics. Lol

You forgot academics. Lol

If your big concern is academics and you want to play in the SEC, sign with Vandy. Other than them, any of the other 13 schools will provide all the education anybody could want.

Unless you're interested in engineering, vet medicine, business, or architecture (I'm sure I'm missing at least one)... then you'd be better off at Auburn. Vandy is a wonderful school, but it's a lib arts school. If your interests fall outside lib arts majors, Vandy isn't better than some of the technical schools in the SEC.

Unless you're interested in engineering, vet medicine, business, or architecture (I'm sure I'm missing at least one)... then you'd be better off at Auburn. Vandy is a wonderful school, but it's a lib arts school. If your interests fall outside lib arts majors, Vandy isn't better than some of the technical schools in the SEC.

You're wrong about business and engineering. If you want a link to Vanderbilt's schools of engineering and business I'll post it.

Auburn, or Georgia, Florida, LSU, MSU, A&M, Kentucky, Tennessee..... My point was that every SEC school except Vandy offers similar educational opportunities and the degree carries similar weight. If you want to impress a future employer, a degree from Vandy is guaranteed to impress.

You're wrong about business and engineering. If you want a link to Vanderbilt's schools of engineering and business I'll post it.

Auburn, or Georgia, Florida, LSU, MSU, A&M, Kentucky, Tennessee..... My point was that every SEC school except Vandy offers similar educational opportunities and the degree carries similar weight. If you want to impress a future employer, a degree from Vandy is guaranteed to impress.

Agree. One from Duke even more, but not in the SEC.

I think the original comment about academics was a joke, folks.

Thank you. I guess the lol at the end of the statement didn't give it away. Some of these guys seem so uptight these days.

Archived