Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

I think I read more about how awful Garner is as a DL coach than I do anything else on the football forum. Find another scapegoat.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a lucky guess.....One that I will commend you on. But the world saw Muschamp and Trob coming, and would not have been suprised if Rocker came home. The only suprise was the LT hire because I thought he was a Saban loyalist. Question why Lance...did u know something or was it a lucky guess?

It was a lucky guess.....One that I will commend you on. But the world saw Muschamp and Trob coming, and would not have been suprised if Rocker came home. The only suprise was the LT hire because I thought he was a Saban loyalist. Question why Lance...did u know something or was it a lucky guess?

Combination of who I wanted to see hired and guessing based off of who Muschamp has worked with in the past.

Combination of who I wanted to see hired and guessing based off of who Muschamp has worked with in the past.

Gotcha...good call

It is safe to say nobody predicted LT. Fantastic hire

One person did. Read the several posts above yours.

Yep, DHATW definitely predicted Thompson. He's now on the unofficial Insiders Watch List. Look for him to make an appearance on the 'Predictions' thread, unless golf locks it prematurely.

Serious question..... does this forum have an ignore feature? it would come in handy on this thread and others.

It does. If you click on a user's profile, I believe that's where you'll find the 'ignore this user' feature.

Serious question..... does this forum have an ignore feature? it would come in handy on this thread and others.

It does. If you click on a user's profile, I believe that's where you'll find the 'ignore this user' feature.

I've done that but don't see that feature. Not trying to be rude but I would like to know how to utilize that feature.

I've done that but don't see that feature. Not trying to be rude but I would like to know how to utilize that feature.

Click on your own profile in the upper right hand corner. On the menu click manage ignore preferences and then just add the name of the individual you wish to ignore.

Click on your own profile in the upper right hand corner. On the menu click manage ignore preferences and then just add the name of the individual you wish to ignore.

Sorry -- I rarely ignore folks, so I got the process wrong. What tigger says is right.

You can ignore users but not threads. Unfortunate but totally understandable.

You can ignore threads. You just can't do it by pressing a button.

;)

I can't see your post, I have you on ignore. ;D

You can ignore users but not threads. Unfortunate but totally understandable.

You can ignore threads. You just can't do it by pressing a button.

;)

I can't see your post, I have you on ignore. ;D

:moon:

Archived