Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barrow sounds interesting, but I don't know that we could pull him away from his alma mater.

I read where he is not coaching anywhere. He took a leave of absence from the U to take care of his Mom. I guess if we are offering him then that got worked out somehow.

wde

Barrow sounds interesting, but I don't know that we could pull him away from his alma mater.

He left in August to "take care of his mother". He is not coaching anywhere right now.

How were Miami's recruiting classes been with him there? Seems like Miami has been stuck in mediocre mode since Golden was hired. Even though he inherited a disgusting mess.

He left in August to "take care of his mother". He is not coaching anywhere right now.

Ahhhh. Thank you, metafour and AUIH1 for the clarification. I misread it as a temporary leave of absence. Is it the consensus that this would be a big get for us?

I'm not sold on Barrow. He has only played and coached at Miami and let's be honest, he was forced to take a sabbatical after 2013's awful defensive performance by Miami. I bet he's a great recruiter, but thats not what we need right now

Ahhhh. Thank you, metafour and AUIH1 for the clarification. I misread it as a temporary leave of absence. Is it the consensus that this would be a big get for us?

Yes this would be a very big get for Auburn.

I'm not sold on Barrow. He has only played and coached at Miami and let's be honest, he was forced to take a sabbatical after 2013's awful defensive performance by Miami. I bet he's a great recruiter, but thats not what we need right now

I disagree but we will see. There was more to Miami's defense than Mr. Barrow in 2013. He has a lot of experience playing and coaching and would be a great fit with CWM. My opinion, just as much as yours.

I disagree but we will see. There was more to Miami's defense than Mr. Barrow in 2013. He has a lot of experience playing and coaching and would be a great fit with CWM. My opinion, just as much as yours.

Don't pay attention to this guy. He is nothing but mr. negative and a troll. He's the one that got the coach O crap started last night.

My source is telling me that something big is in the works-- could be a LB coach. Stay tuned for more info (most likely after a hire is made).

Lol. THIS guy....

If we're being honest, you generally don't know what you're talking about. If you're not pulling rumor out of your rear-end, you're making up nonsense that fits your "when in doubt, be negative" modus operendi.

He was not forced to take a sabbatical and in fact caught Miami off guard. A "forced" sabbatical would have come shortly after the 2013 season ended giving Miami ample opportunity to replace him with a better candidate if such a motivation were true. You don't wait until August 2014 when you're in the midst of preseason practice and getting ready for the first game of the season. Miami's 2013 defense was bad, but most didn't blame the play of the linebackers. There were much larger problems on that side of the ball than linebackers.

Oh yeah, still waiting on that link on 24/7 regarding Orgeron.

If we're being honest, you generally don't know what you're talking about. If you're not pulling rumor out of your rear-end, you're making up nonsense that fits your "when in doubt, be negative" modus operendi.

He was not forced to take a sabbatical and in fact caught Miami off guard. A "forced" sabbatical would have come shortly after the 2013 season ended giving Miami ample opportunity to replace him with a better candidate if such a motivation were true. You don't wait until August 2014 when you're in the midst of preseason practice and getting ready for the first game of the season. Miami's 2013 defense was bad, but most didn't blame the play of the linebackers. There were much larger problems on that side of the ball than linebackers.

Numerous message boards were reporting that 247 had reported Orgeron to AU was a possibility. Apparently they made that up. I didn't and I apologize for posting it. I am not a troll despite your childish claims and I think you need to calm down or take meds so you don't get angry so easily. Whether or not Barrow was forced to resign or not doesn't really matter. I'm not sold on him and I have a right to that opinion. I respect yours or try to even though you constantly belittle others. I am certainly glad I could contribute to your self esteem however.

Numerous message boards were reporting that 247 had reported Orgeron to AU was a possibility. Apparently they made that up. I didn't and I apologize for posting it.

So numerous that not one writer or site admin was mentioning it and a quick perusal of both Rivals and 247 boards had nothing except people asking if he was a possibility. So yeah, they probably did make up and you repeated it as if there were something to it.

I am not a troll despite your childish claims and I think you need to calm down or take meds so you don't get angry so easily.

I'm not angry. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Whether or not Barrow was forced to resign or not doesn't really matter. I'm not sold on him and I have a right to that opinion. I respect yours or try to even though you constantly belittle others. I am certainly glad I could contribute to your self esteem however.

Of course it matters. When you state that someone was quietly fired vs leaving on their own to attend to personal family matters, and you have absolutely zero evidence for such a claim, you are lying. This is what I'm talking about with you just making stupid crap up and saying it on the boards as if it's the truth.

You're welcome to not be sold on him. But reading comprehension would have told you that holding an opinion on whether we should hire him was never the issue.

Numerous message boards were reporting that 247 had reported Orgeron to AU was a possibility. Apparently they made that up. I didn't and I apologize for posting it. I am not a troll despite your childish claims and I think you need to calm down or take meds so you don't get angry so easily. Whether or not Barrow was forced to resign or not doesn't really matter. I'm not sold on him and I have a right to that opinion. I respect yours or try to even though you constantly belittle others. I am certainly glad I could contribute to your self esteem however.

Is there anybody that would meet with your approval? So far nobody anywhere is good enough to suit you

You forgetting Nfl playing experience? He knows how to play linebacker

And coached high school like someone else we know.

Micheal Barrow is a good coach. Denzel Perryman, who he signed and coached, is one of the LB prospects in this year's draft. Barrow was actually retained after the Shannon firing; which should tell you something about his status.

Archived