Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

Judging from the play of Alabama's linebackers the last couple of years, I don't question his coaching ability at all

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cole, you are 100% correct. Might be the way to go...

Yeah barrow is good as well, I'm not saying one over the other but it's good to know there are more than one good option

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

Not to say I told you so, but I called it.

Good call. 3/4.

I mentioned Dede not because he is Auburn Alum but because he just stepped down from his head coaching job to "Continue his career" in other places. I would love the idea of Lance Thompson on this staff. But I don't believe in coincidences.

Thompson and Muschamp are great friends from their days at LSU together. Going from coaching OLBs to all LBs is a promotion anyway. I think it's realistic.

That would be great to have on this staff

Yea baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

I laugh at most of your posts but I have to give credit where it's due....This is actually a good told you so.....nice

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

I laugh at most of your posts but I have to give credit where it's due....This is actually a good told you so.....nice

Yeah. Good call.

wde

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

Well you did get it. good for you. Now lay off RG and Gus. Give them a chance to prove to you "doubting thomases" that they know what they are doing

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

Well you did get it. good for you. Now lay off RG and Gus. Give them a chance to prove to you "doubting thomases" that they know what they are doing

If people aren't doing their jobs, I call them out. I would just rather not have a 2012 redux so I am wary coming into 2015 because I think we can all agree this season was a lot like 2011. Gus has done enough to prove his keep because of 2013, Garner not so much based on results. Whether 2013 was a flash in the pan will be determined by this season. I will gladly eat crow if Garner performs well next season. I want us to be the best we can be.

How long ago did you call it? And did you call it all?

Look at the stamp on the post...it was mid-December.

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

If people aren't doing their jobs, I call them out. I would just rather not have a 2012 redux so I am wary coming into 2015 because I think we can all agree this season was a lot like 2011. Gus has done enough to prove his keep because of 2013, Garner not so much based on results. Whether 2013 was a flash in the pan will be determined by this season. I will gladly eat crow if Garner performs well next season. I want us to be the best we can be.

You've always got a burr under your saddle about somebody or something. Never seen such a sourpuss in all my life. They could win every game 50-0 and you'd sitll find something to bitch about.

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

Nice!

DC - Will Muschamp

DB - Travaris Robinson

LB - Lance Thompson

DL - Tracy Rocker

You don't "call" people out. You type on a message board and say things you would never say to anyone's face, let alone someone like GCM or CRG. While I'm happy that you derive such high self-esteem from spouting off your constant negative criticism to a bunch of other faceless fans, I pity your self-righteous personal complex.

With that being said, you keep doing what you do, because if you changed at this point we would all believe your account had been "hacked."

Enough of this banter - was it James Willis that left AU to go to Alabama? The spin from that side of the state was fun then and shall be fun this time around too. Much like a recruit that flips to another school (we didn't want him anyway!).

**Edit: You did correctly call 75% of the defensive staff. For that, I will give you your due respect. Have a splendid day!**

I called it almost a month ago before anyone but Muschamp was hired and I got 3/4 right. 75% is pretty damn good. How'd you do?

i am just a amateur.

In this state having a former turd LB coach is golden. Arguably our weakest position being led by one of the lb coaches who coached the best lb corp in the country should do nicely and every level. Still not sold on Garner as a DL coach but with the group around him maybe he will produce. I'm good

I called it almost a month ago before anyone but Muschamp was hired and I got 3/4 right. 75% is pretty damn good. How'd you do?

I called it about 20 minutes ago and got 4/4. 100%!!!!!

i am just a amateur.

We know.....................

Archived