Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My source is telling me that something big is in the works-- could be a LB coach. Stay tuned for more info (most likely after a hire is made).

Watch out, that limb might break! :)

My source is telling me that something big is in the works-- could be a LB coach. Stay tuned for more info (most likely after a hire is made).

You forgot to qualify that with "nothing's 100% certain but..." just to make absolutely sure there there was no substance.

If Barrow coaches this, sounds good

And that was a very clean hit from what I can see. No helmet to helmet contact on that one.

If Barrow coaches this, sounds good

And that was a very clean hit from what I can see. No helmet to helmet contact on that one.

It is possible to knock the crap out of somebody and still tackle correctly. Not the easiest thing to do but it can be done.

I wish Muschamp would talk to the LB coach at Ohio State. They've had an awesome defense this year.

You are so freaking annoying. The LB coach at Ohio State is an Ohio State alumnus. He is also the "Co-DC" at Ohio State. Ergo; he's not freaking coming here to be the LB coach.

Did you get that?

I wish Muschamp would talk to the LB coach at Ohio State. They've had an awesome defense this year.

How many times does it need to be said? Muschamp is going to be coaching the LBs.

With Michael Barrow.

How many times does it need to be said? Muschamp is going to be coaching the LBs.

Dude, there has been NO announcement in any regard to that. So you making any definitive statement to that is completely premature. Plus you come across sounding rather jerkish.

Secondly, a4e posts the same stuff over and over. Sometimes it's best to just move past it.

I'm not sold on Barrow. He has only played and coached at Miami and let's be honest, he was forced to take a sabbatical after 2013's awful defensive performance by Miami. I bet he's a great recruiter, but thats not what we need right now

More made up stuff. And you still wonder why most here think you are a troll??

Dude, there has been NO announcement in any regard to that. So you making any definitive statement to that is completely premature. Plus you come across sounding rather jerkish.

Secondly, a4e posts the same stuff over and over. Sometimes it's best to just move past it.

Just going by what others have been saying over and over for days now. My bad.

I'm not sold on Barrow. He has only played and coached at Miami and let's be honest, he was forced to take a sabbatical after 2013's awful defensive performance by Miami. I bet he's a great recruiter, but thats not what we need right now

If we're being honest, you generally don't know what you're talking about. If you're not pulling rumor out of your rear-end, you're making up nonsense that fits your "when in doubt, be negative" modus operendi.

He was not forced to take a sabbatical and in fact caught Miami off guard. A "forced" sabbatical would have come shortly after the 2013 season ended giving Miami ample opportunity to replace him with a better candidate if such a motivation were true. You don't wait until August 2014 when you're in the midst of preseason practice and getting ready for the first game of the season. Miami's 2013 defense was bad, but most didn't blame the play of the linebackers. There were much larger problems on that side of the ball than linebackers.

Oh yeah, still waiting on that link on 24/7 regarding Orgeron.

Numerous message boards were reporting that 247 had reported Orgeron to AU was a possibility. Apparently they made that up. I didn't and I apologize for posting it. I am not a troll despite your childish claims and I think you need to calm down or take meds so you don't get angry so easily. Whether or not Barrow was forced to resign or not doesn't really matter. I'm not sold on him and I have a right to that opinion. I respect yours or try to even though you constantly belittle others. I am certainly glad I could contribute to your self esteem however.

I'm not sold on him either. But if CGM and CWM believe he is the man for the job I'm good with that decision. We'll see. I do think he and T-Rob will work great with Will and work their a$$es off as well. I'm more concerned with Coach Garner buying in to the system. He probably wouldn't be Muschamps first choice but hopefully they will quickly get on the same page. They both love Auburn. That comes first over egos.

I understand. I hope I didn't come across rough myself.

I think it has been more a sense that Muschamp could coach LBers if he wanted to. Or help out at DB.

But the Barrow talk seems pretty legit. And if he comes in he would be LBer coach.

I understand. I hope I didn't come across rough myself.

I think it has been more a sense that Muschamp could coach LBers if he wanted to. Or help out at DB.

But the Barrow talk seems pretty legit. And if he comes in he would be LBer coach.

No offense taken from my end.

WDE

edible20lead20paint.jpg

UGA Announced a promotion today for Tracy Rocker, to Assoc Head Coach. They have bumped up their staffs pay a lot in the offseason.

UGA Announced a promotion today for Tracy Rocker, to Assoc Head Coach. They have bumped up their staffs pay a lot in the offseason.

Glad we could help Tracy out.

Too bad. We need a decent DL coach.

wde

Archived