2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

yep this will be interesting. People in Apopka think he's all gators

Was the invisible text intentional? Luckily I'm sooooo computer savvy I highlighted it. But this kid looks like he could be a great one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivey could add a lot of weight. he actually looks lean in his photos. He reminds be of Young because Young was pretty tall and lean when we were recruiting him.

yep this will be interesting. People in Apopka think he's all gators

Was the invisible text intentional? Luckily I'm sooooo computer savvy I highlighted it. But this kid looks like he could be a great one.

Just for you T...... :-\

Ivey could add a lot of weight. he actually looks lean in his photos. He reminds be of Young because Young was pretty tall and lean when we were recruiting him.

He is lean...About 271 lbs.

With Golson now on the roster, how does this effect Ivey as well as our O-line recruiting overall?

My guess is that adding Golson probably cost some guy or guys that aren't at the top of the list their opportunity with Auburn. Adding Golson shouldn't affect a player as highly sought as Ivey.

With Golson now on the roster, how does this effect Ivey as well as our O-line recruiting overall?

My guess is that adding Golson probably cost some guy or guys that aren't at the top of the list their opportunity with Auburn. Adding Golson shouldn't affect a player as highly sought as Ivey.

Depends. Too early to say. I'll have a better idea after Callahan's status with Auburn. However, AU will add 2 more OLs - Ivey and Williams are the top targets.

I am quickly becoming a huge fan of Ivey, based on his lean build and height right now. He is a 5 Star so he is obviously very talented. He can come in lean and S&C coaching will mold him into a specimen. Plus we do not need him to play right away, our line is just going to reload every year the way things look right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ivey with a cryptic tweet of gator, tiger, elephant, and tiger paw emoticons. UF, AU, UA, and LSU?

Think it's pretty obvious he's just saying he likes Auburn twice as much as UF or UA, right?

Ivey with a cryptic tweet of gator, tiger, elephant, and tiger paw emoticons. UF, AU, UA, and LSU?

Think it's pretty obvious he's just saying he likes Auburn twice as much as UF or UA, right?

Lol, exactly. I did get a favorite from Tez and Chandler Cox on my AU biased tweet. So there's that...

Yep.

• 2 weeks later...

@OS_Recruiting: #Auburn coaches and #Florida coaches all stayed til the end last night #RecruitingWar for Duke and Tez @Tezivey @chandlercox10

@OS_Recruiting: #Auburn coaches and #Florida coaches all stayed til the end last night #RecruitingWar for Duke and Tez @Tezivey @chandlercox10

I know they had a game of some kind yesterday. I would love this kid. Our strength and conditioning staff would love to have a chance to put him together.

just got our first CB on 247

Nice! Time for Chandler to go to work on his boy Tez.

CB came almost immediately after Cox committed. I think he has already been at work and now it will just be even more prominent

“@chandlercox10: Everyone go follow Martez Ivey!! We need him to be apart of the Auburn family! #1 tackle in the nation! @tezivey ??”

“@chandlercox10: Everyone go follow Martez Ivey!! We need him to be apart of the Auburn family! #1 tackle in the nation! @tezivey 🐅🐾”

I think I'd rather him be a part of the Auburn family! LOL

Archived