2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

Can't take him and Godwin who is still on the table as we don't have the open slots

Were turning down a 5 star recruit then?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch out here.

WDE! WHAT THE HECK MAN!?!?! YOU CANT DO THIS TO US! THERE WILL BE RIOTS!!

Jonesy saying 29. That gives us room for Godwin, CeCe, GG, Tez. That's every committable offer that's out there right now, isn't it? Or does J. Davis have one?

We're up to 27 already I believe

Jonesy saying 29. That gives us room for Godwin, CeCe, GG, Tez. That's every committable offer that's out there right now, isn't it? Or does J. Davis have one?

Two spots left.

Two spots left.

If we do end up with CeCe, I really hope we don't yank GG's offer from under him. Feel bad for the kid.

Two spots left.

If we do end up with CeCe, I really hope we don't yank GG's offer from under him. Feel bad for the kid.

I read somewhere (Rivals tweet, prob) that the staff is working very hard to secure GG's commitment. I suppose that makes it likely that we can only expect one of Ivey, Jefferson or Godwin at best.

Two spots left.

I read somewhere (Rivals tweet, prob) that the staff is working very hard to secure GG's commitment. I suppose that makes it likely that we can only expect one of Ivey, Jefferson or Godwin at best.

Highly suspect the Ivey ship has sailed. I guess we'll see!

Two spots left.

Highly suspect the Ivey ship has sailed. I guess we'll see!

Cowart had a tweet where he basically said Ivey was going to UF

Us getting GG pretty much told everyone that we're not expecting Ivey to commit to us. Which, unfortunately, I would have much rather had Ivey.

Us getting GG pretty much told everyone that we're not expecting Ivey to commit to us. Which, unfortunately, I would have much rather had Ivey.

Who is GG?

It would be a very large upset to get Ivey. Some have claimed 50/50 but in reality his heart has always been pretty much set on UF. Gus and co. made a great run but that pull is hard to overcome.

There's no connection between the two.

There's no connection between the two.

If anything, I think Horton would indicate a miss on Ivey.

Who is GG?

Iggy Azalea...strange, I know.

Using the Class Calculator on 247, if we add CeCe and Godwin, then as things currently stand we will finish #2.

He is not going to AU unless he had a change of heart this morning.

Stranger things have happened.

Archived