Bruce Jenner

auburn4ever

Apparently Bruce (now "Caitlyn") Jenner is scheduled to receive the Authur Ashe Courage award at the ESPY's in July. This is one of the few times where I will say that I completely agree with a4e in my stance against Jenner. Jenner is going against the way God made him. There's nothing courageous about that. It's blasphemy. Period. And I for one will not be watching the ESPY's this year.

He deserves to be ignored. He needs a better therapist - not new high heels.

Sounds like it's too late. (IDK nor follow)

He's now an official media whore.

He will be on another cereal box next month. Fruity Pebbles.

See my previous post.

:gofig:

See my previous post.

DUDE . . .(really)

. . . If you bothered to take a look no one has made any judgement calls (not so far). He's out of his closet, no judgement there. :gofig: He's announced he's no longer a man, still no judgement there. :gofig: The only judgement I've encountered so far is Ms Jenners.. All in all it's been pretty benign. One poster mentioned blasphemy that's about it and you do know what the Bible says about, 'Strange Flesh" ?

Oh, since you seem to like verses, here's a few concerning accusations that you might want to bone up on.

See my previous post.

DUDE . . .(really)

. . . If you bothered to take a look no one has made any judgement calls (not so far). He's out of his closet, no judgement there. :gofig: He's announced he's no longer a man, still no judgement there. :gofig: The only judgement I've encountered so far is Ms Jenners.. All in all it's been pretty benign. One poster mentioned blasphemy that's about it and you do know what the Bible says about, 'Strange Flesh" ?

Oh, since you seem to like verses, here's a few concerning accusations that you might want to bone up on.

What about his story makes you think that he is homosexual, since you made the reference to Fruity Pebbles? As far as I know, he just wants to be known as a woman. Nothing that I have seen says that he is homosexual.

From your to post that he will be on a box of Fruity Pebbles, I would assume that you have made the judgement that he is homosexual. Am I wrong?

See my previous post.

DUDE . . .(really)

What about his story makes you think that he is homosexual, since you made the reference to Fruity Pebbles? As far as I know, he just wants to be known as a woman. Nothing that I have seen says that he is homosexual.

From your to post that he will be on a box of Fruity Pebbles, I would assume that you have made the judgement that he is homosexual. Am I wrong?

Hey man, slow down , (catch your breath)

. . . I never posted anything about Fruity Pebbles. (wrong guy)

nice try, but yes you where wrong....,

. . if it was me I'd have gone with Fruit Loops. But even that wouldn't have implied sexual orientation. Far be it for me to call him lesbian. :)

Here's another word (with many concepts) to look up fruity; although it seems you didn't bother to read the other thing about casting ( accusations ) false :gofig: witness ?

HAGD

See my previous post.

DUDE . . .(really)

. . . If you bothered to take a look no one has made any judgement calls (not so far). He's out of his closet, no judgement there. :gofig:/> He's announced he's no longer a man, still no judgement there. :gofig:/> The only judgement I've encountered so far is Ms Jenners.. All in all it's been pretty benign. One poster mentioned blasphemy that's about it and you do know what the Bible says about, 'Strange Flesh" ?

. . if it was me I'd have gone with Fruit Loops. But even that wouldn't have implied sexual orientation. Far be it for me to call him lesbian. :)

Here's another word (with many concepts) to look up fruity; although it seems you didn't bother to read the other thing about casting ( accusations ) false :gofig: witness ?

HAGD

Quit beating around the bush with your Biblehub links and straight up call him a liar. :glare:

And he's not wrong, that joke was obviously homophobic.

Quit beating around the bush with your Biblehub links and straight up call him a liar. :glare:

Well, I didn't interject the bible into general discussion (neither time) and when done it was only in reply to someone, who had already done so. And at the risk of being repetitive. Once again it wasn't my joke, nor my post. Although I did call him a media whore if you care to review more carefully.

As for being homophobic, I'm not even actually sure which flavor of persuasion we're talking about any longer. My guess is it more borders on sexual repression at this point, which I'm all in favor of, particularly on a site which pride's itself on being family (kid) friendly. Which I hoped to allude to in the 2nd post of this thread.

Quit beating around the bush with your Biblehub links and straight up call him a liar. :glare:/>

Well, I didn't interject the bible into general discussion (neither time) and when done it was only in reply to someone, who had already done so. And at the risk of being repetitive. Once again it wasn't my joke, nor my post. Although I did call him a media whore if you care to review more carefully.

As for being homophobic, I'm not even actually sure which flavor of persuasion we're talking about any longer. My guess is it more borders on sexual repression at this point, which I'm all in favor of, particularly on a site which pride's itself on being family (kid) friendly. Which I hoped to allude to in the 2nd post of this thread.

i agree. I also made the fruity pebbles joke, that i will probably be crucified for(deservedly so). But to take a 65 year old man and watch him self proclaim he is now a woman but still has male anatomy BUT is not homosexual is too much to process for me. It is comical. I have no hate or ill mannered feelings about it. I don't consider him a hero or worthy of a courage award either. He may not have chose his situation but he did choose to go public with it. He is probably raking in $ with it and the negative press will help that as much as the positive does. Just wait for the duck commander to chime in.

See my previous post.

:gofig:/>

DUDE . . .(really)

. . . If you bothered to take a look no one has made any judgement calls (not so far). He's out of his closet, no judgement there. :gofig:/> He's announced he's no longer a man, still no judgement there. :gofig:/> The only judgement I've encountered so far is Ms Jenners.. All in all it's been pretty benign. One poster mentioned blasphemy that's about it and you do know what the Bible says about, 'Strange Flesh" ?

. . if it was me I'd have gone with Fruit Loops. But even that wouldn't have implied sexual orientation. Far be it for me to call him lesbian. :)/>

Here's another word (with many concepts) to look up fruity; although it seems you didn't bother to read the other thing about casting ( accusations ) false :gofig:/> witness ?

HAGD

You are very correct, and I hope you will accept my apologies for misidentifying you.

Archived