The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Hot take: Had he started for Florida against us, his numbers would've been significantly better than Bo's and they might have beaten us by a larger margin. 

Definitely think if he has to come in for Bo that he’ll have a higher completion %.

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

We should keep Gus because we don't want to be Tennessee and historically we only win 60% of our games anyways and he's gone to two SECCG

It's Bo's fault because only a Dual Threat can work! Gus would have us undefeated with a TRUE DT quarterback. Has nothing to do with play calling it's personnel.

Come on we've lost to two top 6 teams the sky isn't falling we're just rebuilding

It's just because Boobee was injured

Gus' player management is a thing of beauty

Matthew Hill just needs to block better

Has Hill even been playing WR since Gus had his melt down?

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

My inability on figuring out how to post a GIF on this forum is the perfect representation of how I feel about Gus. 

5 days till basketball season!

Click on the "Insert Other Media" icon
Click on "Insert Image from URL"
Paste the URL of the gif

Click "Insert in to the post"

If the image doesn't show when you click "Insert in the piost", then the URL might be off.

1 minute ago, Scottie said:

Paste the URL of the gif

If the image doesn't show when you click "Insert in the piost", then the URL might be off.

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Has Hill even been playing WR since Gus had his melt down?

Not that I've noticed. Him, Shedrick and a few others might as well transfer. If Gus doesn't use you like a mule he won't use you at all. Schwartz should have Henry Ruggs type numbers. I don't think he had a single speed sweep against LSU; even then we need to acknowledge he's a legitimate receiver too and not just a track guy.

I've said it before but Gus should watch how KC used Tyreek Hill last year and copy paste it. Schwartz on a drag route against man coverage is deadly. No one can keep up in tight coverage.

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not that I've noticed. Him, Shedrick and a few others might as well transfer. If Gus doesn't use you like a mule he won't use you at all. Schwartz should have Henry Ruggs type numbers. I don't think he had a single speed sweep against LSU; even then we need to acknowledge he's a legitimate receiver too and not just a track guy.

I've said it before but Gus should watch how KC used Tyreek Hill last year and copy paste it. Schwartz on a drag route against man coverage is deadly. No one can keep up in tight coverage.

Amen.  You watch KC play and they line Hill up all over the field.  Get the ball into the playmaker's hands!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Amen.  You watch KC play and they line Hill up all over the field.  Get the ball into the playmaker's hands!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, you are talking about using players to their strengths and optimizing their opportunities, which hasn't happened under this coach's watch. Altering the offensive schema to optimize the current roster is a dirty concept apparently. It is almost as if his strategy is to keep it close and wear down the opposite team when there is a good defense, but what the heck do I know? I'm just the keeper of the meltdown thread these days. At least here I am in good company and don't have to repeat this a million times. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Myself and friends on the day Gus leaves Auburn...

Love this, LOLOLOL,

You the one in the beard, I assume?

5 hours ago, Scottie said:

Paste the URL of the gif

giphy.gifI did not know that. Thanks!

5 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

My inability on figuring out how to post a GIF on this forum is the perfect representation of how I feel about Gus. 

5 days till basketball season!

Awwwww...it took me forever! Generally, if you can click to save/download it to your computer/phone and then upload it as you hit "Click to choose files" in the box, you're there. Don't give up if you're interested...if I can learn to do it, ANYONE can.

5 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Myself and friends on the day Gus leaves Auburn...

This is one of the best posts I've seen on these forums ever!!! You deserve an award or something. I'm going to be right along with you doing my 2 step! 😂

Archived