The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

Seems like all the fan bases.  I (uggg, unfortunately) live in Dawg country in the ATL 'burbs.  There is a LOT of unrest about Kirby here.  If he loses this weekend, it is going to get loud and ugly.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

O...M...G....

7 minutes ago, dmoney said:

502 yards and 20 points.... 🤷‍♂️

^ THESE ....

Movies starting soon but I watched the end on my phone. Part of me was hoping they’d pull off the upset.

It shouldn’t take a last second interception to beat a 3-5 Ole Miss. He looked unhinged on the sideline. Looked obvious he couldn’t get the team to take it seriously.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

O...M...G....

Ok. So what does tonight do for Gus's status? Is he safe with 8-4? Always doing juuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssst enough.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Ok. So what does tonight do for Gus's status? Is he safe with 8-4? Always doing juuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssst enough.

Tonight wasn't good. I won't talk to anyone till Monday at the earliest

Just now, bigbird said:

Tonight wasn't good. I won't talk to anyone till Monday at the earliest

I for damn sure hope the PTB watched/attended the game.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Movies starting soon but I watched the end on my phone. Part of me was hoping they’d pull off the upset.

It shouldn’t take a last second interception to beat a 3-5 Ole Miss. He looked unhinged on the sideline. Looked obvious he couldn’t get the team to take it seriously.

How can they take him seriously after the debacle with Joey? First yanking him off the field in the LSU game, then not putting him in to replace Bo. I would not take him seriously after that clown act. Tonight was an embarrassing win.

The good news is that the Chicago style pizza, chili nachos & Brewers Cheese Logs at The Sarasota Brewing Company were OUTSTANDING tonight!

6 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

I for damn sure hope the PTB watched/attended the game.

No one attended that s*** show.

Half our mainstay posters on here are missing

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

The good news is that the Chicago style pizza, chili nachos & Brewers Cheese Logs at The Sarasota Brewing Company were OUTSTANDING tonight!

The bad news is that you're eventually going to have to digest all of that.

Went to this game with the family, first one for 4 year old.  Bad idea.  Made it to half.  I was not upset leaving.  I have no feelings for this team.  I wanted CGM  gone a year after he was here.  I really don’t care what happens from here out.  I used to be a huge AU fan.  Graduated 1996.  Still loving the basketball program and exited about it.  Hopefully CGM will be gone after next year, and I can get back into the football team.  It’s just stale and Malzahn sucks

1 minute ago, douggwilliams said:

Went to this game with the family, first one for 4 year old.  Bad idea.  Made it to half.  I was not upset leaving.  I have no feelings for this team.  I wanted CGM  gone a year after he was here.  I really don’t care what happens from here out.  I used to be a huge AU fan.  Graduated 1996.  Still loving the basketball program and exited about it.  Hopefully CGM will be gone after next year, and I can get back into the football team.  It’s just stale and Malzahn sucks

Stale?! We go down to the wire with the bottom dwellers of the SEC and pull off the random win vs our rivals. This is exciting football! 

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The bad news is that you're eventually going to have to digest all of that.

HAHAHA! Yeah, there was a time that would bother me but my appetite & eating habits are so much different after the treatments that the rare occasion I eat like that doesn't bother me anymore.   Cancer's silver lining I guess.

Well that and my wife & 2 girls ate their share too, LOL!

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Should I start the chant?? 

PJ Fleck! PJ Fleck! PJ Fleck!

Screw it let Urban Meyer turn Bo into the next big thing 

Archived