Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Happy Birthday and Rock in Peace Vinnie Paul 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

First couple days of warm weather in the spring always lead me straight to the Grateful Dead, Cornell, May 8, 1977. Second set is a gem. 

I guess it doesn't matter
anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Immediate involuntary response is...

38F1A09C-E753-4FF0-8E9C-8CD7D2A187D9.gif

Omg a lady elsewhere in the office literally just said- loudly and with some bass in her voice- "WHAT" right as I looked at this. 

Took all I had not to respond- annoyed and with some bass in my voice- " 'cles of Narnia, SHARON."

Seriously, though. Some of that stuff out of the Mississippi hill country... I mean, that's the manliest music in the world IMO. Even the sad and slow stuff. Like, you turn that sh** on and your physical endowments immediately increase by 37%. Scientific fact. Just trust your good buddy Loof on this. 

• Haha 1

Like, the Black Keys literally don't exist if not for Junior Kimbrough. 

Edit: You could substitute "rock and roll" for "Black Keys" and "Mississippi" for "Junior Kimbrough". 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

And Layne Staley 17 years ago today 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Omg a lady elsewhere in the office literally just said- loudly and with some bass in her voice- "WHAT" right as I looked at this. 

Took all I had not to respond- annoyed and with some bass in my voice- " 'cles of Narnia, SHARON."

Seriously, though. Some of that stuff out of the Mississippi hill country... I mean, that's the manliest music in the world IMO. Even the sad and slow stuff. Like, you turn that sh** on and your physical endowments immediately increase by 37%. Scientific fact. Just trust your good buddy Loof on this. 

Absolutely perfect. All of this.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Like, the Black Keys literally don't exist if not for Junior Kimbrough. 

Edit: You could substitute "rock and roll" for "Black Keys" and "Mississippi" for "Junior Kimbrough". 

That ish right there is just badassery nastiness.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, McLoofus said:

Wow loof didn't expect this tonight one of the best albums ever......................saw Sir Elton at Auburn early 70's wearing a dang duck suit. One of my wife favorites as well

• Love 2