Men vs. Texas Tech - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TT can't miss from 3 right now. Got to get out quicker and stop leaving those shooters open. 

Great recovery by Purifoy to get back and take that charge. 

19 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I think they said this was a ballroom or something in a convention center? 

I think I had my Junior Prom there. :)

Got to hand it to TT, they aren't going away even getting down 15 or so. Hitting all their shots and getting afterit on the defensive end. Bruce seems to be searching for the right combo of players to stop this run. 

Holding on for dear life right now. Just young guys having a cold streak. Hope we can warm back up or this one will come down to the last minute.  I'd expect we get a hot hand somewhere and make a few threes and put it away, but not betting the house on it. Either way, fun team to watch. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Got to hand it to TT, they aren't going away even getting down 15 or so. Hitting all their shots and getting afterit on the defensive end. Bruce seems to be searching for the right combo of players to stop this run. 

Offense totally out of kilter to start the half and just haven't kept pace with TT

Has anyone here EVER got a cramp and just laid there in pain?  GRAB YOUR OWN TOE!!!  Cannot for the life of me figure out how or why so many athletes get a cramp and just roll around on the ground. I get cramps in leg muscles, foot muscles, stomach muscles and back muscles. Not once in my life have I got a cramp and just rolled around hoping it quit on its own. Mind boggling to me. 

Archived