The Gus Bus

ronau57

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Where have I heard this before?

I don't know, but we should start a new thread about it.

i am not on the bus, but i am on a year to year evaluation of his performance...my pre- season prediction was 5-7 and he would be fired.....i said that if he won 8 games and got to a decent bowl then i would be satisfied.....he accomplished this and i am allowing him another year..                                           BUT                                              this team was much better than i thought that it would be, talent wise....except for the updykes, we should have won the games that we lost, and those were lost by piss poor game planning and playcalling.....we should be 11-1....i will never be comfortable with malzahn coaching at AU because of his approach to the game.....no, i doubt that i will ever get on the bus....i might grab hold of a fender or something, but i really think his best days at AU are behind him

If anybody believes that there is a bus to even sit on at the moment is kidding theirselves.   Gus has a lot of "growing up" to do.   He's a good guy and very likable as a coach but stubborn is first thing that comes to mind.   Screw that bus until proven otherwise.  

This has to be the 50th thread on the subject.  Actually surprised a MOD hasn't closed down the thread as there are a few other threads that are active on the same exact subject.  But, I have a feeling we will keep seeing more threads exactly like this as football season winds down and no one else has anything else to talk about.  It's like we are at that point where you are talking with a friend and run out of things to say so there is a awkward moment where no one says anything so you quickly bring something back up to stop the silence.

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

This has to be the 50th thread on the subject.  Actually surprised a MOD hasn't closed down the thread as there are a few other threads that are active on the same exact subject.  But, I have a feeling we will keep seeing more threads exactly like this as football season winds down and no one else has anything else to talk about.  It's like we are at that point where you are talking with a friend and run out of things to say so there is a awkward moment where no one says anything so you quickly bring something back up to stop the silence.

Image result for gus bus auburn

Archived