Fantasy Football?

madkat7

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I wish we would, but may not be in his control 

He could pick a number 1-1000, Tell Titan or Golf, and then let us pick, and the order be set by closest, 2nd closest, and so on. 

So we can go ahead and scheme and all that jazz. 

Indeed 

16 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

DeSean. It’s a 14 team league and my keepers were deemed first three round picks. I didn’t have an actual draft pick until the 47 pick or fifth in the fourth round. 

I feel sorry for the new managers if 12 or so teams have 3 keepers. All the known quantities are already off the board 

43 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I feel sorry for the new managers if 12 or so teams have 3 keepers. All the known quantities are already off the board 

There was a handful of good players available but yeah, it’s going to be tough this first season for them. 

On 8/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, aubearcat said:

@Coastal Tiger, are we going to get a draft order set early or just before the draft?

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.53.20 PM.png

Sorry guys, been out of town in Nashville for the weekend and just got back home.  I figured out how to random generate the draft order vs the 30min prior to draft time (default in Yahoo). Here are the results.

@Coastal TigerPreciate it. I’ll adjust accordingly 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Like 1

Damn you @aujeff11! You won the league and have a top 5 pick. 🥺

• Love 1

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

Damn you @aujeff11! You won the league and have a top 5 pick. 🥺

Not sure what happened, but he posted a message on the fantasy league board saying he's been banned from posting here for life

• Sad 1

I noticed his avatar changed. I hope he gets a reprise for whatever reason he got punished. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

By picking 12th, I'll be 12 and 13, am I right?

This is gonna suck

I'd rather pick 12th than 9th-10th this year, I think. It can be fun to get the 2 consecutive picks. That is a long ass wait between, though. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'd rather pick 12th than 9th-10th this year, I think. It can be fun to get the 2 consecutive picks. That is a long ass wait between, though. 

YES! THIS! The middle is the worst to pick in 10 12 and 14 team leagues for sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

YES! THIS! The middle is the worst to pick in 10 12 and 14 team leagues for sure.

I'm happy anywhere in the top 5 this year. 6-10, much less so. At that point, let me just hit that turn and feel the rush grabbing two guys at once, lol. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm happy anywhere in the top 5 this year. 6-10, much less so. At that point, let me just hit that turn and feel the rush grabbing two guys at once, lol. 

It really is euphoric isn't it!? hahaha that is a perfect way of putting it. WHAT A RUSH!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yea, thanks random Yahoo draft picker 😂.  Picking 9th in my money league tonight also, lmao...thanks again random Yahoo draft picker 🤔.  May have to go play the lotto this week with some 9's.

All I can say with picking at the turn with a 90s clock, is that you better be committed once that wait has expired.  Inevitably, every turn pick I've ever had, I've been ready and the the guys right in front of me pluck both picks I was waiting to choose.

• Sad 1

I’ve got a plan for number 10 but yeah, I’d rather be 1 or last. 

12 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’ve got a plan for number 10 but yeah, I’d rather be 1 or last. 

He ain't gonna make it to you, if your plan = my plan 😎

Edited by Coastal Tiger

🤔🧐🤭🤣

• Haha 2

Well, doesn't really matter since I am 7th, Haha.  Just feel like a realistic draft for me since I am basically half way. Probably good since im a newbie. 

Question,  if you make your pick right away does the next pick go on the clock immediately? 

40 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Well, doesn't really matter since I am 7th, Haha.  Just feel like a realistic draft for me since I am basically half way. Probably good since im a newbie. 

Question,  if you make your pick right away does the next pick go on the clock immediately? 

Yes. Once you make your pick the person immediately is on the clock.

22 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Wait I got the 1st pick lol. Saquon is coming to town 😂

He's so freaking good.

Oh, and congrats. I'll wave at you from 6.