***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, WDE427 said:

Oh boy, those were the good ole days before this clown

this was all a punishment from gus so sean white would not get any playing time lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AU-Allen said:

If he runs every time we have a first and are moving the ball. That number with those carries is respectable for his style. 

But against Mercer? I can understand against Bama but not freakin mercer... granted its mainly on the oline and not him. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

And yet the play for a national title every year.  Yep I don't want to model after them.  Smh. 

They do that through a massive cheating operation. I have seen it first hand, witnessed it in person and also know very well a young man who played for nickster. You however continue to expose your lack of knowledge.

Just now, AUinfusion said:

Disagree. I haven't seen a running back with a hole at the line of scrimmage all game. I think I've seen a really open WR two or three times, tops. Our plays are not creating opportunities for our players, and are players aren't doing a great job of making up for that, either. We are just a much more physically gifted team, so we are winning.

Some valid criticism in the running game. But you’re nuts on the passing. When your QB is 32-37 for 364 yards, the passing game is good. 

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

KP has 34!!!! Carries against freaking mercer. This is dumb where is Martin Miller and Barnett?? Why waste all those carries against this team? And use martins speed 

In my opinion, bottom of the barrel coaching trying to get him some make up yards for the first game suspension for national recognition. If that is the case, his head is in the wrong place. Change of pace and rest he could have had an even better game. That would be sorry!

Just now, aujeff11 said:

?

think georgia and rocky top from last year the ending.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

They do that through a massive cheating operation. I have seen it first hand, witnessed it in person and also know very well a young man who played for nickster. You however continue to expose your lack of knowledge.

I'll take your word for it.  Funny, that's the first time I've heard that and have yet to hear about an NCAA investigation.  

He will probably point out how many passing yards we had in his presser like that should relieve him of some heat lolol

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

we could have as much talent as they do but with Gus it would not matter he would still find a way to mess it up and lose.

Just now, jw 4 au said:

In my opinion, bottom of the barrel coaching trying to get him some make up yards for the first game suspension for national recognition. If that is the case, his head is in the wrong place. Change of pace and rest he could have had an even better game. That would be sorry!

He needs to keep his personal streak of 1000 yard rushers lol

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Some valid criticism in the running game. But you’re nuts on the passing. When your QB is 32-37 for 364 yards, the passing game is good. 

Your passing game is good against a team that would have battled Georgia's best HS team.

wde

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Butch just might survive after all.

florida is the one who won. I should of been specific that florida was the one with the hail mary.

Archived