NBA Thread

aujeff11

I'm a Westbrook fan but man I kinda want to root for Lillard when it comes to their battle. Westbrook can act like a punk at times to him for no reason. 

Edited by WFE12

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

OKC might just get swept.

abw gone be pissed. 

Oh! Dolla dolla dame y’all.

Edited by aujeff11

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

abw gone be pissed. 

I'm not panicking yet.  That is a tough stadium to play in, and they are shooting on fire.  Portland is hardly missing.  I want to see how we perform in OKC on Friday.  If we lose that game I will start to feel the pressure.  It did suck to stay up until 1:30 AM to watch them lose when I had to be up at 5:00 AM for work.  The things I do for my teams...

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I'm a Westbrook fan but man I kinda want to root for Lillard when it comes to their battle. Westbrook can act like a punk at times to him for no reason. 

So you kind of need to know the history that started everything.  It all happened when Westbrook was snubbed at the all-star 1-2 years ago.  Lillard fired at Westbrook, and Russ being Russ, never forgot.  But I do agree Lillard is a great person and wonderful role model.  Wants to stay in Portland, even if he doesn't get the max, and not a "me-first" person.  I respect that.  Kanter is also my dude.

Edited by abw0004

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It did suck to stay up until 1:30 AM to watch them lose when I had to be up at 5:00 AM for work.  The things I do for my teams...

Haha I know exactly what you’re talking about. Sometimes I even do it just hoping  I can watch teams that I don’t like lose. I need counseling probably. lol 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I'm not panicking yet.  That is a tough stadium to play in, and they are shooting on fire.  Portland is hardly missing.  I want to see how we perform in OKC on Friday.  If we lose that game I will start to feel the pressure.  It did suck to stay up until 1:30 AM to watch them lose when I had to be up at 5:00 AM for work.  The things I do for my teams...

So you kind of need to know the history that started everything.  It all happened when Westbrook was snubbed at the all-star 1-2 years ago.  Lillard fired at Westbrook, and Russ being Russ, never forgot.  But I do agree Lillard is a great person and wonderful role model.  Wants to stay in Portland, even if he doesn't get the max, and not a "me-first" person.  I respect that.  Kanter is also my dude.

Oh yeah I know the history between them. I'm with Dame all the way in that. It's so frustrating watching Russ play. He's a cool dude off the court. Media don't like him either. Presti messed up getting these athletic dudes that can't shoot consistently. I know he thought it would be advantageous against GSW and it has been at times but who do they go to when George can't hit worth a lick or Ferg? Morris is not a knockdown shooter either.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

abw gone be pissed. 

He's a bad man I want them to go far in the playoffs. Looks like they beat OKC in this series and then they get Denver or San Antonio. I thought San Antonio had last night's game in the bag but apparently not. If Dame and CJ can keep it up I see them going to the WCF.

7 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

AI stepping over Lue is still GOAT but still.:.

What about this?

28 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

What about this?

lol yeah that was pretty bad too. I wish he’d try that against Rodman. Rodman would eat his lunch. 

For a laid back low key guy damn Demar has a temper. His last game as a raptor he got ejected in game 4 of the second round last years vs the Cavs.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ Lets Go Celtics!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2019 at 3:06 PM, aubearcat said:

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ Lets Go Celtics!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Congrats fam. Even though I hate everything Boston sports related besides Mookie Betts, JD Martinez, Chris Sale and Xander Bogaerts I AM still happy for ya brodie!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! But I still will be choosing to root against you every round until you meet the Warriors! lmao

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

@auburnphan as a bucks fan, how do you view divencenzo’s future with the bucks? I was happy the bucks drafted him Bc I liked him about as well as anybody in the draft

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

@auburnphan as a bucks fan, how do you view divencenzo’s future with the bucks? I was happy the bucks drafted him Bc I liked him about as well as anybody in the draft

ron.gif

cens.gif

off.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m so sorry for this Gwill but I had to

072436A7-6C35-45BD-99CD-6DC0F430A724.gif

hahaha Wade is retired now. I can start being nice to him since I no longer have to deal with him or his fans.