***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Is everyone seeing the same thing I'm seeing?   Did Gus not try anything new in practice.  They are picking up where they left off in the LSU game.

we're actually passing some at least

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch...finally got him...JS has dodged some bullets this year but they saw that coming

We're letting this terrible Arky team stick around. What's going to happen in the 2nd half once they adjust to everything???????

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Do we actually have any pass routes that target the middle of the field?

no. the middle of the field makes gus pick more boogers. It terrifies him.

The best thing we have going for us is that Fat Bret is as bad a coach as Coach O with far less talent.

wde

2 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Is everyone seeing the same thing I'm seeing?   Did Gus not try anything new in practice.  They are picking up where they left off in the LSU game.

I was just sitting here saying that to myself.  I was like it did not work last week and everyone talked about it all over the internet so its not a secret and they come out and run the same stuff.

You are telling me NCM can't beat one of these Arkansas Secondary players. Tired of the consistent runs on 1st down

1 minute ago, oldaufeller said:

Do we have a slant play?

No

So, if we dont pass into the MOF because we are scared of turnovers and we throw a pick on an out, then does that now open up the MOF?

Archived