How bad do you hate UGA

NorthGATiger

i wish we had nick fairley playing cus he always brought the pain and made them mad enough to try and fight.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Burnt Orange said:

A Georgia Football Fan’s Analysis of Auburn Football Fans

https://dawnofthedawg.com/2017/11/09/georgia-football-analysis-auburn-fans/

They really are something...

They have like 2 more wins over top 10 teams than we do (though we arguably faced better opponents like Clemson) and he wants to try and gloat? They are basically Auburn in the East division. He's describing his own fan base and I don't think he even realizes it.

And I am so beyond tired of people talking about Auburn having multiple mascots and what not. It's like, grow the f-ck up!

On 11/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, AUGoo said:

Grew up at Clemson.

4 years at AU on Swimming schollie.

MD at USC.

Everybody hates thUGA!

That's true also just to add to the dumb asses from dawg land. The 2005 game at Athens we won 31-30 I was in the Ga blue bloods section with some Ga friends who had the tickets I was in a wheelchair at the time due to having hip problems. Well after we pull the win out near the end of the game I am being wheeled out by my uga fan friend headed toward the northside of the stadium to get on the elevators. next I know I get surrounded by dawg fans cussing me and my wife out throwing beer on me and wife. Long story short some Auburn fan got around me and got my ass out of that god forshaken stadium. I have been to Sanford Stadium many times and come close to going postal on them. I have never seen a fan base that thinks they are the world beaters of college football but have nothing to show for it in 30/40 years.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Hmm... Interesting.

Guess mother Murray forgot about this earlier in the game:

I also believe that Rambo opened the game with a personal foul on the first play from scrimmage. If your gonna play chippy then expect to receive it right back. Doesn't matter who you pull for, that is the way it works.

It was a good party after the game in the early 70's  with the leg humper fans but its become a feces storm since then.

Born in Athens, and grew up in Atlanta. Nothing worse than an obnoxiously drunk barking bulldog fan. In other words...

FUGA was playing ISIS I am not sure who I would pull for! 

55 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Guess mother Murray forgot about this earlier in the game:

I also believe that Rambo opened the game with a personal foul on the first play from scrimmage. If your gonna play chippy then expect to receive it right back. Doesn't matter who you pull for, that is the way it works.

Rambo had two or three personals during that game, IIRC.  Richt could get his troups up, but sometimes it was, as you say, chippy.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Rambo had two or three personals during that game, IIRC.  Richt could get his troups up, but sometimes it was, as you say, chippy.

I have no doubts that Richt went into that game wanting to use emotions against (given all that had happened prior to this game) us for penalties or to get players tossed.

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Hmm... Interesting.

Yeah, cause no mom would ever defend something that happened to her son.

11 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Yeah, cause no mom would ever defend something that happened to her son.

I don't fault her at all. I just posted it.

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

That's true also just to add to the dumb asses from dawg land. The 2005 game at Athens we won 31-30 I was in the Ga blue bloods section with some Ga friends who had the tickets I was in a wheelchair at the time due to having hip problems. Well after we pull the win out near the end of the game I am being wheeled out by my uga fan friend headed toward the northside of the stadium to get on the elevators. next I know I get surrounded by dawg fans cussing me and my wife out throwing beer on me and wife. Long story short some Auburn fan got around me and got my ass out of that god forshaken stadium. I have been to Sanford Stadium many times and come close to going postal on them. I have never seen a fan base that thinks they are the world beaters of college football but have nothing to show for it in 30/40 years.

That's worse than almost anything I've heard, even out of Red Stick. Jeez.

Add me to the "didn't hate them until I lived among them" crowd. There's a special brand of self-entitlement they carry that goes beyond football. Don't get me wrong, they're not all awful, but on average... they really suck. 

And they've been worse since 2010. We broke them that year and they haven't quit whining about it yet. Most shameless bunch of crybabies I've ever seen. 

For you GoT fans, they're the Prince Joffrey of college football fan bases.

On 11/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, jmcrosson said:

I only hated Georgia when Auburn played them on gameday. Other than that, I didn't mind them at all, and saw it as a friendly rivalry. I hate Alabama with all of my soul and didn't think there was anything that could compare. Then I moved to and lived in GA for a couple of years. WOW. Now, not only do I hate the arrogant fan base, but long for them to lose. I was far more upset about the GA loss last year than any other. Not helping is that my wife's family is from GA, so I have to listen to her ridiculous uncles banter about Auburn. I hope to God we win this game on Saturday. They suck. 

AMEN!

7 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Some may find this inappropriate but was to funny not to share. Mods feel free to delete if you don't think its ok.

IMG_9995.JPG

Lol! Here before it gets deleted.

If Satan was playing Georgia and all our souls were on the line. Georgia wins were saved. Satan wins were damned to hell for eternity. I'm pulling for Satan. All day everyday. Hate hate hate Georgia. It's a Bama level of hate

On 11/10/2017 at 8:59 PM, Hopsing said:

Born in Athens, and grew up in Atlanta. Nothing worse than an obnoxiously drunk barking bulldog fan. In other words...

FUGA was playing ISIS I am not sure who I would pull for! 

Too far.

I'm late to this thread. I saw Auburn play thuga in 2011. People called me some pretty messed up stuff, someone threw something at me, AND we lost the game 45-7.

Their fans are animals. This win was great, hilarious, and yes we did whip the dog crap out of that group of pretenders. I kinda wish Malik would have taken a shot at the end zone before time expired ;)

I hate uga but this week has changed for me. A very good friend of mine passed away one year ago on the Monday morning before the game. He was one of the biggest UGA fans around but wasn't a prick like so many. He loved the dawgs and gave me hell when they got us but it was all in fun. Last year losing sucked but it didn't bother me. I just looked up an said "you can have that one".

This year it was still different knowing it had been one year since he passed but I enjoyed the heck out of the beat down. I really enjoyed going yo UGA message boards and twitter feeds and seeing their comments before and after. Made the win feel so much better. 

Archived