***Auburn vs. La-Monroe -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Devilhorse said:

Its setting up perfectly for one.  Auburn isnt even close to being ready for this game.

Well I’ve been as hard as anyone on Gus and I was afraid of the sunshine pumpers giving this team a big head.  Maybe it’s not a good idea to always be a sunshine pumper and call this team world beaters

I don't want to see people making the 11 am excuse. Bama is up 28-0 right now and they got plenty injuries. I don't care if this team is really good for the FCS we should be imposing our will.

As is, KJ is gonna get run into the ground today.  1st drive was diverse and balanced. Since then, it has just  been a mess on O.

2 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

hey Jimmy Sexton, you might want to give Gus a call and tell him he is not helping himself right now

It would be the classic "it's not you, it's me" line if Gus was trying to break from Auburn like this. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Well I’ve been as hard as anyone on Gus and I was afraid of the sunshine pumpers giving this team a big head.  Maybe it’s not a good idea to always be a sunshine pumper and call this team world beaters

This is one reason in all the Gus is back and extend his contract threads that I have made several post saying I needed more than a one game performance out of him to be sold on him.  Yes I think AU will win this game but at this point in the year and after what they did to UGA a week ago this is a joke.  Playing this sloppy and if it ends close they may very well drop in rankings.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

As is, KJ is gonna get run into the ground today.  1st drive was diverse and balanced. Since then, it has just  been a mess on O.

Gus does have the play sheet.

wde

Just now, Devilhorse said:

This is one reason in all the Gus is back and extend his contract threads that I have made several post saying I needed more than a one game performance out of him to be sold on him.  Yes I think AU will win this game but at this point in the year and after what they did to UGA a week ago this is a joke.  Playing this sloppy and if it ends close they may very well drop in rankings.

Careful most on this board will bash you for saying that.  Unless you don’t say anything positive they don’t want to hear it.  

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I don't want to see people making the 11 am excuse. Bama is up 28-0 right now and they got plenty injuries. I don't care if this team is really good for the FCS we should be imposing our will.

Who gives a damn about what the bammers are doing? Don't bring that garbage over here. Until they stop cheating to build their roster nothing they do is valid.

We can still beat this team by 35. We need that type of scoreline to not drop. At this point style points are important since we have 2 losses (ugh)

Archived