Roll call: Auburn vs #22 Arkansas

Auhud08

Make some noise!!! Was reading a vol forum about the AU game and some inferred the crowd was dead. Hoping Auburn becomes an arena where other teams dread playing bc of the noise. Wish I was close enough to make it.

If I win the Mega Million Lottery Friday Night I will find a way to get there. Short of that I hope the team can hear me cheering from Texas.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

If I win the Mega Million Lottery Friday Night I will find a way to get there. Short of that I hope the team can hear me cheering from Texas.

Could you pick me up on the way?

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

i'll be watching via SlingTV - at about 5 minutes behind the live action!  WarTiger and his play by play will spoil my delayed viewing!

I actually enjoy listening to rod and sonny and then watching what they were just talkin ab

57 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Could you pick me up on the way?

Then me as you pass through Louisiana. I will wait at the Cracker Barrel right off I-10 as you get into Lafayette. ??

3 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Make some noise!!! Was reading a vol forum about the AU game and some inferred the crowd was dead. Hoping Auburn becomes an arena where other teams dread playing bc of the noise. Wish I was close enough to make it.

Sounded dead on TV. If I can get tix, planning to go. 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, mustache eagle said:

i'll be watching via SlingTV - at about 5 minutes behind the live action!  WarTiger and his play by play will spoil my delayed viewing!

Nah...just give you some advance notice on some plays worth watching out for. 

Meanwhile,   the Arena looks great.....love that facility .....has the potential to be a real asset for this team. 

Archived