I'm stubborn but I'm ready to admit

cole256

Really Saban is not much of a game day coach at all. He does a good job getting his guys to look at it like it is a business decission. That way they don’t mind playing illegal or taking shots and going back in hurt like normal players would object to. He was fortunate to find a college like the gumps that was so far down they were willing to make a deal with devil. They own Emrit and the NCAA as well as the Sec office and officials. They can play outside the rules and never worry. The only thing Saban was good in was taking advantage of a desperate group of folks in West Vance. 

On 1/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, Scotty2Hotty said:

If he was such a great coach, he would have replaced Hurts with Tua earlier in the season like most everyone else was pointing out, def no later than halftime of the IB. 

While he is happy he won he still isn’t a fan of Tua’s . He still thinks he is a big risk. I would bet that Tua will be restricted greatly next year if he plays at all.

I would even bet that by next year at this time Tua will be transferring out of West Vance.

I’ll say this about Gus even though we knock him, he is one of the few coaches out there that is not intimidated by little nickie. He is 2-3 against him and hates him with a passion. The 2015 was just lack of talent so with good teams he is 2-2. Remember both of his wins came against good turd teams that were stacked with 5 star talent. And don’t throw in about nickie still

made it to the playoffs because he gets an automatic bye because he owns BSPN and the NCAA.

On 1/15/2018 at 11:56 AM, abw0004 said:

Ah gotcha.  You were saying in your OP you admit Saban is a great hire, and Lane Kiffin (in response to those Tweets), does not agree.  His first response was agreeing that most people do not enjoy working for Saban.  The second is that Kiffin would not accept Saban’s call.  

Lane Kiffin saying he didn't enjoy working for Saban doesn't mean Kiffin doesn't think Saban is a good coach, or a good hire. No one in their right mind could argue that Saban was a bad hire. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Lane Kiffin saying he didn't enjoy working for Saban doesn't mean Kiffin doesn't think Saban is a good coach, or a good hire. No one in their right mind could argue that Saban was a bad hire. 

That’s what I meant if I wasn’t clear.  I wasn’t trying to say he was a bad hire.  

Archived